View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019-, 10:26   #801
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Getting inside my...

Getting inside my Daughter

Scene One: It Hurts Daddy

Vanessa and her Dad are on the sofa. Father is drinking from his preferred holder wearing his best Redneck Shirt and shorts, Vanessa is in her standard tight fitting outfit. Her expansive bosoms are in plain view and Dad is investigating and horny. Mother is resting and over-cured. Father begins to feel up Vanessa and she in a split second ends up awkward. Father proceeds till Vanessa attempts to leave. He drives her over and starts to take off her garments. Girl is disturbed however he proceeds� He has not seen a body like this since Mom had Vanessa. Father hauls his cock out and pushes it down her throat all while sitting on her chest, he comes to back and fingers her wet pussy as Vanessa chokes. He moves off her and pushes his pecker within the most impenetrable wettest pussy in the house and pounds away till he is done. All Vanessa needs is to sit in front of the TV and when Dad is done, she is disregarded to watch her preferred show�

Scene Two: You Messed Up My Make-Up Daddy

Vanessa is in the washroom doing her make-up before school� Dad comes in and puts her down on her knees and she gives him a sensual caress. He at that point screws her and cums in her mouth. She hangs over the sinks and releases his appalling burden� Dad does not give it a second thought, he recovered his� Vanessa shouts back at him, "You destroyed my Make-Up Daddy!!!"

Scene Three: Heavily Sleeping Daughter

Vanessa is worn out following a difficult day of escaping her dad� Her shortcoming is she doesn't wake up effectively� Dad knows this and sneaks into her room� He contacts to check whether she would move� After no reaction he started to grab her and still no development� Daddy at that point takes off her garments and similarly as he embeds into Vanessa she wakes and promptly says "Gross!!!" She curves her face forward and backward, endeavoring to maintain a strategic distance from his kisses, asking� After he cums in her mouth he leaves and advises her to make some nourishment and to tidy herself up!

Scene Four: Not Dressed Like That

Father is having breakfast and drinking his espresso� Vanessa strolls by dress like a Slut. Father asks where she supposes she is going dressed that way. The bratty Vanessa says she can dress in any case she needs. Father does not have any desire to hear this and rapidly twists Vanessa over and takes her to pound town! She doesn't care for what Dad does to her yet she will figure out how to dress for the time being on�

Scene Five: Fixed

In all respects promptly the following morning, Vanessa endeavors to sneak in the indirect access. She is still just wearing her two-piece� Dad gets her from behind and inquires as to why she is late� He couldn't care less why, he simply needs to play with her enormous titties� Vanessa starts to give him some back talk and he rapidly takes off her dress� With each word he sticks his cock further and more profound into her mouth. At that point incredibly, Vanessa shouts back at Daddy and says� "Is that all you got Daddy? Is that all the better you can do?" Dad stops� He was not anticipating that his girl should argue� yet she did! He screws her increasingly hard and gives her what she needed� A mouth brimming with Cum! Vanessa at long last quieted down and Dad's cum dribbles down her throat and face�

File size: 1.11GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:51:02
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e6aa834ecbccf/...y_Daughter.mp4