View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023-, 04:47   #15
weedek

Default Sexpov.com- Your cock is now mine. -

Sexpov.com- Your cock is now mine. -

Description:
You should know I only married your father for his money. You must know I don_t have a sex life. This is where you come in. You_re a hot young stud muffin who I_m sure has plenty of seed to spread. Why not share some of that with your new stepmom? As long as you live under this roof you will do as I say. Your father put me in charge of running the household, which includes the maintenance of my pussy. All those stupid girls you bring home from college aren_t allowed in my house anymore. Why would you even want those stupid inexperienced girls when you could have a woman? I_m going fuck you whenever I please. I dont even want you touching your own dick. It_s mine now. I get to suck it then fuck it. I see you want this because you_re already hard for me. Fuck this pussy like your father can_t ever do. I know you have a lot of sexual energy and I want it all expended on me Let me see that cum load of yours. Pull your cock out and spooge all over these huge tits. Oh yes, I knew you would have lots of hot cum for me. Your father doesn_t even release a teaspoon but look at all that hot young cum you make, just for me now. By the way, I like to fuck about 3-4 times each day so get used to it. Keep yourself hydrated my new sex toy.
Model:
Alexis Grace
Studio:
Sexpov.com
Info:
File Name : SexPOV2_Mellanie_Monroe_1080.mp4
File Size : 477.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SexPOV2_Mellanie_Monroe_1080.mp4