View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015-, 14:52   #3
docanet
Godfather of spymania-forum

docanet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Games: Visual Novels, role-playing

11) Virtual Sex with Nicole Sheridan & Kaylynn (My PlayToy 2)

My Playtoy 2: "My Playtoy is the most realistic sex simulation available today. Nicole Sheridan and Kaylynn obey every one at your commands to quench your sexual desires. My Playtoy is the only interactive DVD that allows you to switch partners instantly without a break in the action. Striptease, Blowjob, Anal, Three-ways - Everything and anything you can imagine is seen from the viewers of voyeur POV! My Playtoy is so real you'll swear, you were there!"
Genre: Interactive

Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 884.5 MB

12) The SexyMachine 4

Sitting home alone and looking forward to have some fun? You can fulfill your dirtiest fantasies with the Sex Machine - and you don't even have to leave your living room! The machine reads your thoughts and creates the real-time, real-feel fantasy you always wanted to live in! Browse through the girls and situations, and choose to simulate it whenever and wherever you want to! Fulfilling your fantasies has never been so discrete and easy! Try it now - it's guaranteed you'll come back for more...!
Genre: Animation, Flash, POV, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facial, Creampie, Blonde, Brunette, Anal
Censorship: To is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: lifeselector
Platform: PC/Windows
Tablet: It isn't required

Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 636.6 MB

13) The Job Counsellor

Time to make up your mind and pick the profession that suits you the best. How will you choose between white collar and blue collar jobs? Both have the advantage of getting you close to scorching hot ladies who will rely on your talents. Don't let them down and they will be thankful... Try yourself at various jobs then listen to what the job counselor advises!
Genre: POV, hardcore, blowjob, facial, creampie, vaginal sex, blonde, black hair, european, bed, big tits, american, housewife, car, glasses, brunette, redhead, foot fetish, mistress, MILF, kitchen, outdoors
Censorship: To is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: lifeselector
Platform: PC/Windows
Tablet: It isn't required

Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 906.0 MB
Download file - 823.6 MB
docanet is offline   Reply With Quote