View Single Post
Old 16-04-2023-, 06:54   #4794
erogamer26
spymania Crazy

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

The Intoxicating Flavor (v.0.1 New Start)

Date: 15 April, 2023
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Mind control, Vaginal sex, Big tits, Big Breasts, Nudism, Oral
Censorship: None
Publisher: PixelsLab
Version: 0.1 New Start
Language: English, Russian
Size: 797 MB

Description:
The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.

Changelog:
0.1 New Start
Hello everyone!
I have some good news! The first chapter is finally ready!

What’s new?
693 images.
14,000 words.
3 animations.
Some sounds have been edited.

I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the plot of the old version, only fixing and expanding upon it. The dialogue is now much cleaner, and the plot is clearer. Plus, I elaborated on some things in more detail.

As for the visuals, I don’t think there’s much to say. During development, I learned a lot, and comparing these two versions makes that very clear. Soon, you’ll have the opportunity to judge for yourselves.

I also removed the single choices from the game that everyone found so annoying. I’ve long recognized this mistake and I’m glad I finally have the opportunity to fix it.

There are also important technical changes. There will no longer be separate English or Russian versions. Now it’s a single game. This needed to be done for a long time.

And the game now has an official Android version! Even on my 7-year-old phone, the game runs perfectly.

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/decc0603c7ffd/Th...avor_v.0.1.zip

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/182c3952e266f/...avor_v.0.1.zip