Godfather of spymania-forum

BestaDay32 is on a distinguished road
Default Desiring

Desiring

132 Pics

790x525
167 Mb

Goddess, Skinny, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Creamy, Tattoo, Bottomless
'I used to clean houses for a job,' says doll-faced babe Sofija. 'And I loved it! Seriously. I got to snoop around rich people's homes all day long. I was mostly honest and respectful, but sometimes temptation got the better of me. I once spent a half-hour skinny-dipping in a beautiful swimming pool, and another time I found this amazing leather outfit - classy but just a little slutty, with thigh-length spike-heeled boots. It fit me perfectly so I wore it while I did the laundry. Then there was the locked basement room - except one day it wasn't locked. Turns out it was some kind of a sex dungeon. At first I laughed, imagining the uptight owner spanking his snooty wife. Then I felt horny. I got naked and climbed on the daybed - and that's how the owner found me, with two fingers in my shaved pussy. We ignored each other, but he didn't leave, and I didn't stop strumming my clit, flaunting my tits because he couldn't stop staring at them.' She smiles at the memory. 'I quit a couple days later, got a new job. But I like to imagine the guy still gets hard thinking about me.'

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote