View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017-, 12:38   #15
primestart
Super Poster

primestart is on a distinguished road

-Lida`s Adventures [InProgress, 0.9b]-

-Description :-Lida's Adventures will tell you the story of a couple, Lida and Dmitriy. After 5 years of a happy marriage life, Dima (Dmitriy's nickname) accepted a promotion which provoked big changes in their life. This new job granted them a huge house, a swimming pool, a private gym...but they had to leave their native town, friends and relatives for a small American town.
Lida was eager to leave their rented house for a new mansion and the couple quickly settled in their new home. As Dima was introduced to its new job and assignments, Lida was busy with preparing a special dinner to celebrate this great day.
It was this very day that happened what she'd have never imagined, what would changed her life tremendously...
This game will always be free. But if you like it, your support would be very appreciated as it will grealty facilitate the developing process. Becoming a Patron will also get you some benefits such as:
- Staying up to date with the progression of the game
- Being able to express your opinion (through polls and discussions) about the content you want to see
- Getting early access to each release of "Lida`s Adventures"
Thank you for visiting my Patreon page. I hope that you become my Patron!

-Genre :-jRPG, Female Heroine, BDSM, Rape, Group Sex, 3DCG, ADV, Animation, Group sex, Oral sex
-Censorship :-No
-Platform :-PC/Windows
-Language :-English
-Year :-2017
-Size :- 1.77 GB

-Download :-
https://k2s.cc/file/371955adcd201/li...0.9_Public.rar
primestart is offline   Reply With Quote