View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022-, 23:33   #50
weedek

Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Angusson- Ordination

Sayuncle.com- Elder Angusson- Ordination

Description:
Story

Elder Angusson is ordained to the higher priesthood by Bishop Angus (his stepfather_s twin stepbrother).
At least we_re pretty sure it was Bishop Angus doing the ordaining In missionarydom, it is not uncommon for a stepfather to ordain his stepson.
For all the brethren know, the twins may have switched so the stepfather could have the honors.
I know that some men are really bothered by the idea about knowing anything about their stepdad sexually, but for as long as I can remember I have always thought my stepdad and his twin stepbrother were both super hot.
I took every chance I could to see them undress at fathers and sons outings, scout camps, family reunions, etc.
I have a cousin that_s a little older than me, and he and I used to play at his house in the basement. We were both very into our dads, and looking back at those times we played together, I wonder if our dads weren_t upstairs fully aware of what their sons were doing downstairs.
Recounting this memory was visibly turning on the young Elder Angusson, who was all too happy to continue sharing his memories.
When I first learned that stepuncle David was part of the brotherhood, I devoted every waking minute toward figuring out how I could join the order.
Getting ordained is what I_ve wanted more than anything, and being ordained by my stepuncle is just icing on the cake.
Model:
Bishop Angus

Elder Angusson
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Angusson- Ordination.mp4
File Size : 624.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Angusson- Ordination.mp4