Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 23-09-2019-, 19:10   #136
elleypascal
Elite Poster

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch Mia, Princess

Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch Mia, Princess

Info:
Name : Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 574 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 7 min 26 s

Mia has just joined FemCorp as one of their new executives, and has been given the rookie office, which comes with a cage and a live-in slave.* Women wear what they like at FemCorp while the slaves are either barely dressed or naked. *Mia is wearing a cute skirt today with practically all the buttons of her blouse undone, exposing a sexy bra and a luscious set of breasts. *"Most of the time he's just here to do whatever I'd like him to do" she says, giving the slave a nudge with her foot.* "Or, I can just send him off to attend to some of the other women."* She orders the slave out from under the desk to worship her feet.* *She asks how many feet he has worshiped this week and he replies "43."** She giggles and asks "Does that include the one-legged woman?"* You get some great angles Mia's soles and her sexy toes as they go in and out of the slave's mouth.* She asks if he likes being an employee in an-all female office, then mocks him for never being promoted out of the rookie office.* She rubs her feet all over his face, then in and out of his mouth in an aggressive manner, while the slave desperately sucks and licks.* "My feet are stinky and sweaty, just the way you like them" she says.*
Mia suggests that there might be enough dirty feet around the office for him to actually live off toe jam and foot skin.* "The women in the lounge talk about all the nasty stuff they step in because they know you'll be licking their feet"*she tells him. *She jams half a foot into his mouth, then makes him answer questions with his mouth full.* She extends her other foot and offers it to you, as she wants to see who does a better job.* Her foot is so close you could literally reach out and kiss it.* She tells you to hold it up for her.* "I can only keep one of you" she says "so whoever does the best job gets to stay."* As she tells you to wait, she gives her full attention once more to the other slave.* She sets her heel in his mouth and instructs him to chew off the skin.* "After all, it is lunch time and I do enjoy spoiling you boys" she says sternly.* She looks at her watch and realizes what time it is. "Oh, it's time for you to go service Kandy's feet" she tells him, as she makes him crawl away.* "Maybe later I'll have him back to lick my ass" she says looking at you with a knowing smile!
Genre : Femdom

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2019-, 17:15   #137
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Boy From The Box Part 5 Bellatrix, Lady

Boy From The Box Part 5 Bellatrix, Lady

Info:
Name : Boy From The Box Part 5
File Size : 164 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 47 s

This is the final clip in this series.* Lady Bellatrix now has her sissy in the tub and she walks in with her huge black strapon on to find the poor bitch whimpering like a little girl.* The slut begs her not to take his sissy ass to the party like last time and whore him out again.* She encourages him saying that being a whore is his calling and he should be eager to suck cock for her.* She brings the black cock up to the sluts mouth and soon it is going all the way down her throat.* Bellatrix is pleased how well her slut has learned to suck cock and she comments that she expects to turn a nice amount of cash tonight the slave servicing every man that comes with money in hand.* "You actually like sucking cock don't you?" Bellatrix asks and when not happy with the level of enthusiasm from the whore cock whips her face.* As the slut sucks cock Bellatrix tells her how she expects the night to play out.* She then has the slut slip out of her panties and stand against the wall so her sissy cunt can be properly fucked.* She starts by sticking a few fingers up her snatch and then adds a few more until she is only a finger away from a full fist.* Soon the slut is moaning and her true colors come out, she can't wait for the party, forget the begging to not go at all.* Now Bellatrix brings her cock against her bitch's slut hole and soon is riding her as hard as she can.* She wraps her hands around the sluts hips and fucks her relentlessly.* In and out, in and out, a brutal hard fuck.* As she fucks her she slaps her ass, and soon her hole is gaping wide and taking the cock like it's no bigger than a pencil.* She tells the slut how many cocks she will take, at the party, and explains the wide variety of cocks she will be servicing and also how she wants her to seductively wiggle her ass to show the men how much she likes it.* Now the slave is ordered back on her knees and to suck the cock that has just fucked her.* This bitch is 100% whore, perfectly trained by the one and only Lady Bellatrix.* She will train you too!

DOWNLOAD
Old 07-10-2019-, 21:15   #138
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Servitude, That's The Life Ruby, Domina

Servitude, That's The Life Ruby, Domina

Info:
Name : Servitude, That's The Life
File Size : 643 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 3 s

Domina Ruby sits on the couch, catching up on Twitter and checking messages on her phone.* She rests her stilettos on her collared and leashed slave's chest, who remains in chastity at her feet.* She remarks that she often has him lie at her feet for hours while she goes about her business, often forgetting he's even there.* To make sure he doesn't forget she's in the room, she digs her sharp 8" stiletto into his ribs, causing him to yelp in pain.*
She mentions that she thinks he has one credit card that isn't maxed out yet and she might take advantage of it tonight by making some online purchases.* The camera catches a sexy view up Ruby's dress before it pans down to the slave, where you see Ruby sliding her stiletto heel in and out of his mouth.* She tells him to imagine it's a cock and that he has to suck it because she has told him to.* "This is as close as my slaves and I get to fucking" she states, eyeing you up because she's in need of another slave.*
She removes a shoe and slips the toes of her sweaty foot into the slave's mouth.* She calls him a pig and makes him oink, which amuses her greatly.* She rubs the entire sole of her foot over his face and slides her big toe into his mouth.* She calls him a good boy and you can see that the slave is eager to please.* "This is better than a traditional relationship - one where a woman lies beside you in bed and fucks you - isn't it, slave?"* The slave eagerly agrees that a better relationship would not be possible and he relishes his role as her property.* She reminds him that he was not meant for that kind of life.* "Servitude - that's your purpose" she tells him.* She pulls off her other shoe and goes through the same routine, telling him that if he does a good job she'll sit on his face.* She rams a few toes deep into his mouth and tells him about some plans she has to make him suffer more for her.* She pulls tightly on his collar and pushes her foot deeper into his mouth... just another typical night for Goddess!

DOWNLOAD
Old 15-10-2019-, 13:39   #139
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Nylon Treat And Dirty Feet Lily, Princess

Nylon Treat And Dirty Feet Lily, Princess

Info:
Name : Nylon Treat And Dirty Feet
File Size : 450 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 6 s

Princess Lily and Goddess Mia have just returned from a nice pony ride and are treating their slave by allowing him to lick their feet. which you'll see are filthy and nasty, when they hold them up to the camera.* The slave is very dutiful and Lily confides to Mia that she makes him do a lot of disgusting things for her.* "Serving beautiful women can't be all that bad" she says with a purr.* She looks directly at you and says you might be able to become their second slave. "You're disgusting, too, aren't you?" she asks. *
Lily has nylons on while Mia is barefoot and they rub their feet all over the slave, including his face and mouth.* Lily holds out a foot for you to suck.* The ladies look amazing in their bras and panties, and you know you'd love to be the chosen one. *They eventually have the slave lie on his back so they can rub their feet on his face and stick them inside his mouth.* "He loves our germs! *Everything we've walked in today is going into his mouth - *mud, dirt, fertilizer.* Do you know where fertilizer comes from?" Lily asks Mia, as they both laugh.* All four feet go towards his mouth as the ladies try to get them spotlessly clean, until Mia finishes things up by sticking all her toes into his mouth.

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-11-2019-, 15:47   #140
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Out Of The Cage And Under My Ass Lily, Princess

Out Of The Cage And Under My Ass Lily, Princess

Info:
Name : Out Of The Cage And Under My Ass
File Size : 489 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 11 s

Demanding Princess Lily has her bitch boy lying with his head in a face-sitting box, balls bound tightly in rope and attached to a ten pound weight.* She says she has enjoyed watching him crawl around in that state but now it's time for her to smother him, "and maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you lick my ass" she adds.* The camera catches an amazing angle as she positions herself above the slave and sits right down on his face.* Lily always sounds so seductive and she laughs playfully while making him fight for air under her ass.* When he begs to breathe, she says she's not sure what he's saying because he sounds so muffled. "I assume you're trying to tell me you're having a nice time."* No mercy for him!* Lily truly does have an amazing ass and when she pulls off her panties, you'll want to lick the screen, imagining it's your tongue that gets to lick her.* There are lots of hot close-up views of her ass, of her standing and sitting, and you also get to see her hover over the slave while she makes him stick his tongue out in an effort to reach her asshole.* In the next scene, she sits down for some extended face-sitting, and to take the slave's mind off breathing, she permits him to stroke his cock.* "Keep stroking and keep licking", she orders.* She says she wants a few more slaves so she can do this all day.* "I'd just move on to the next one, then the next one, then the next one, and each one of them would be eagerly waiting for me to sit on their faces" she purrs.* "Wouldn't you love to have your tongue in there?" she asks, while looking directly at the camera.* She stands up and sits down right onto the camera, giving you a perfect bird's eye view of her divine behind, smooth pussy, and tasty asshole.* If your favorite thing is masturbating while a gorgeous girl sits on your face and makes you lick her ass, then this is the clip for you!

DOWNLOAD
Old 16-11-2019-, 21:43   #141
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default A Spanking A Day, Hubby Jasmine, Miss

A Spanking A Day, Hubby Jasmine, Miss

Info:
Name : A Spanking A Day, Hubby
File Size : 532 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 28 s

Behind every successful man is a strong woman... with a firm hand.* In this classic 5+ minute clip, Jasmine keeps hubby in line by giving him a harsh spanking.* Jasmine tells the camera that she has a good husband but he forgets things and it's not right that he forget his responsibilities and duties to her.* Every morning she starts their day by putting him over her lap and spanking him hard, making sure he knows who is in charge and getting him off to a good start so by the end of the day he has done everything expected of him and they are both happy.* Sadly the following morning, it all has to be done again.* Jasmine rubs his bum gently at times to stimulate him and then proceeds to deliver repeated blows to his ass until it is beet red.* Hubby asks/begs her to stop but she reminds him she does it for both of their benefits and the spanking continues.* Wouldn't you love to start your morning over your wife Jasmine's lap?

DOWNLOAD
Old 19-11-2019-, 03:32   #142
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Mesmerised By My Asshole Intoxicated By My Farts Kandy, Mistress

Mesmerised By My Asshole Intoxicated By My Farts Kandy, Mistress

Info:
Name : Mesmerised By My Asshole Intoxicated By My Farts
File Size : 356 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 25 s

Mistress Kandy has you on your knees behind her and orders you to stare at her ass, she puts you into a trance and tells you that you will now live for her ass, to look at it, to kiss it, to lick it, and to long for her hot wet s. She then s in your face telling you to breath it deep. She knows you want more, she rocks back and forth telling you to keep your eyes on her anus. She lets out a long wet . You'll go to sleep thinking about that asshole, you'll wake up thinking about that asshole, she tells you. Another up close right in your face. You'll live to have your nose in my ass, nothing else will matter to you, she tells you. Kandy's ass up close and lots of tasty s!

DOWNLOAD
Old 20-11-2019-, 02:34   #143
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default He's 10 Inches And you're Only Two Lily, Princess

He's 10 Inches And you're Only Two Lily, Princess

Info:
Name : He's 10 Inches And you're Only Two
File Size : 601 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 31 s

Oh hubby, I'm addicted to it, I just love his cock so much, Princess Lily purrs as this hot POV scene opens, that just fucked look on her face.* Her hand runs down to her pussy and she tells you how he fills her up, his cock reaches places yours never could, she tells you.* You're just to small, she says to you with disgust.* Why would I even fuck a dick I can't feel?, she asks, It would be pointless really.* She tells you how him just sticking his cock in her makes her gasp, let alone him actually fucking her.* It's huge and fills her up.* It's got to be at least 10 inches, she says and then holds up two fingers, just slightly apart and says, and you are what, maybe two inches?* She then says she has some good news for you.* Her lover has said he's okay with you fluffing him and preparing him to fuck her.* Isn't that exciting, you are going to have to prepare his cock for this sweet pussy.* Imagine his big cock gliding inside of me.* She then reminds you how she let you fuck her once, just so you would always remember how it feels and that you will never get it again.* She then goes on talking about his big strong arms, his hairy chest, how she loves to run her fingers through it, and that's why she keeps you fully waxed.* Only real men have body hair.* You are further humiliated when she says that when her boyfriends go to the bar, they talk about you, and laugh at how your own wife won't fuck you and how she laughs at your little cock.* She then notices your little thing is getting hard and rolls her eyes at how pathetic you are and verbally humiliates you further, talking about how she knew right from your first meeting that she would be able to control you and fuck any man she wanted.* Laying on her back she calls you in and you now see his cum starting to flow from her pussy.* She rubs her fingers into it and tells you to lick the cum off and then to get your tongue in her pussy and to lick up every drop.* Dutifully you do as told!

DOWNLOAD
Old 21-11-2019-, 16:59   #144
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Jewels Needs A Fulltime Slave Jewels Divine, Goddess

Jewels Needs A Fulltime Slave Jewels Divine, Goddess

Info:
Name : Jewels Needs A Fulltime Slave
File Size : 491 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 1 s

Introducing beautiful BBW Domina Mistress Jewels.* She offers real time sessions in metro-Vancouver and currently has her eye open for a real time slave too so watch the video and find out what she is looking for in a slave and what she likes.

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-12-2019-, 05:44   #145
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Jenya and DragonLily Jenya

Jenya and DragonLily Jenya

Info:
Name : Jenya and DragonLily
File Size : 225 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 23 min 42 s

Jenya is jumped in a dark freight elevator by DragonLily, the evil late night janitor. She is gagged, cable tied, stuffed with an inflatable dildo and spanked on her nice round ass and tits. Down in the dirty basement, she endures more punishment and takes a strap-on cock in the ass. An erotic lesbian fantasy performed well by these two sexy women.
Genre : Anal, Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy

DOWNLOAD
Old 03-12-2019-, 05:49   #146
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default La Semence Des Vampires Aiden Starr

La Semence Des Vampires Aiden Starr

Info:
Name : La Semence Des Vampires
File Size : 724 MiB
Resolution : 540 x 960
Runtime : 1 h 6 min

Halloween is my favorite holiday. To celebrate on this fantasy filled time of year I wanted to do something different to get all Divine Bitches members in the spirit. La Semence Des Vampires (The Seed of the Vampires) is an ode to vampire movies of the past and all their cinematic delight paired with a femdom twist. Aiden Starr; the head vampire, finds her power diminishing day by day. Aiden realizes she needs more than blood to survive and only an innocent piece of man meat has what she needs to feed. For their mistress, Bobbi Starr and Nika Noire leave the comfort of their dilapidated crypt in order to seek out the young flesh and seed of John Jammen who unbeknownst to him is seduced by the striking beauty and sultriness of the vampires. John is sucked into an underground world of BDSM, punishment and fetish sex where femdom vampires not only feed off of his blood but painfully milk his cock and balls raw till every last drop of his seed is their own. On top of the higher production you will enjoy all of your favorite fem dom nuances including flogging, humiliation, nipple torture, pantyhose, ass worship, ruined orgasms, CBT, foot worship, CFNM, raw milking, strap-on ass fucking, heavy caning, painful zippers, breath play, sex in bondage and much more! Happy Halloween, M.M.~
Genre : Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Caning

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-12-2019-, 05:59   #147
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Claire Adams and Rick Hunt Rick Hunt

Claire Adams and Rick Hunt Rick Hunt

Info:
Name : Claire Adams and Rick Hunt
File Size : 402 MiB
Runtime : 42 min 18 s

Claire Adams is back and brings her sexy, commanding presence to bear on her hapless victim, rick hunt. She starts by tightly tying him on the basement floor and fucking with his head interrogation style. It seems there simply are no right answers, because she just keeps smiling and electrocuting his thighs, ass and the tip off his cock while he cringes at her feet. Claire ramps up the bondage and works him over with a whip before fucking him in the ass and making him deliver the answers that she wants to hear. Her commanding voice has him sputtering and pleading until she has heard enough of his pathetic whining and she puts his hard cock through a glory hole too be milked by a fucking machine while she entertains herself with the controls. Claire truly is a master of verbal humiliation and mind game, and combined with her bondage and S/M skills, she once again delivers the goods!
Genre : Athletic, BDSM, Bear, Blond, Bondage, Bottom, CBT

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-12-2019-, 06:06   #148
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Sydnee Capri Sydnee Capri

Sydnee Capri Sydnee Capri

Info:
Name : Sydnee Capri
File Size : 323 MiB
Runtime : 33 min 59 s

Sydnee Capri is the real deal, a beautiful slut who loves domination, pain, and electricity. First I gag her with her own panties, then shock, whip, and fuck her in every way possible. She gets an electrified fucking machine, the samurai in her ass, and an electro bullet in her pussy while she rides the sybian.
Genre : Anal, BDSM, Black, Black Hair, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Domination

DOWNLOAD
Old 07-12-2019-, 06:11   #149
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Exercise In Domination Miss Jade Indica

Exercise In Domination Miss Jade Indica

Info:
Name : Exercise In Domination
File Size : 641 MiB
Resolution : 540 x 960
Runtime : 58 min 26 s

Jade Indica works up a sweat for 58 minutes as slave spartacus does his best to keep up the pace. He begins with his face in Her gyrating ass cheeks as She walks on the treadmill and ends up drinking his own cum from the clear bowl, having been milked out like a cow. In between, he is treated to Mistress Jade’s exercise regime that involves lots of cock strikes, non-stop verbal humiliation, face sitting, face fucking and body worship.
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Collar, Curvy, Dildo

DOWNLOAD
Old 08-12-2019-, 06:17   #150
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default CLASSIC ARCHIVE SHOOT! Sandra Romain and Dana DeArmond! Sandra Romain

CLASSIC ARCHIVE SHOOT! Sandra Romain and Dana DeArmond! Sandra Romain

Info:
Name : CLASSIC ARCHIVE SHOOT! Sandra Romain and Dana DeArmond!
File Size : 504 MiB
Runtime : 53 min 2 s

In this classic archive shoot Dana DeArmond proves that she can take anything Sandra Romain can dish out. This shoot is very intense from start to finish. Lot's of real submission, hard punishment, harsh humiliation, hardcore sex and anal ass hook play. This one was too good to keep buried!
Genre : Anal, Ass Hook, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix

DOWNLOAD

Tags
discipline , femdom , kinky , pain , slave