Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 04-03-2024-, 18:08   #1516
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Nikki Nutz, Karina King - Stepmom Say...

Nikki Nutz, Karina King - Stepmom Says You Snooze You Lose

Karina King wants a baby, so she and her husband have been trying to bang one out. Decked out in lingerie and lying in bed, she double checks her ovulation schedule on the calendar and then calls her husband to let him know. When Karina learns that her hubby can't be home because his flight was cancelled, she's so pissed she begins punching the bed. The sound attracts her stepson, Nikki Nutz, to see what's going on.

When Karina lays eyes on Nikki, she gets an idea. She beckons Nikki to come close so she can explain her predicament. Nikki hesitates to give his stepmommy what she wants, but Karina's hands have already found his hard dick and they feel oh so good. When Karina pops that stiffie out to stroke and suck, Nikki doesn't tell her no. In fact, he's all for it as Karina's mouth goes into Hoover mode for a deep throat BJ.

With Nikki already prone on the bed, it's easy for Karina to climb on top and ride her stepson's stiffie in her bare twat as her big boobies bounce. Falling onto her back, Karina rubs her own clit as Nikki slides in and out of that juicy snatch. Nikki keeps their party going as they spoon together. When Karina moves to her hands and knees, Nikki licks her nice and clean before reentering her in doggy. They finish things off with Karina on top, riding Nikki's fuck stick until he gluts her with a creampie that Karina hopes will leave her knocked up.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:29:49
Size: 2160 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/76515258380b6/...e_You_Lose.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Old 04-03-2024-, 20:11   #1517
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Lola, Roxy Cox - Breathplay Daddy Fuc...

Lola, Roxy Cox - Breathplay Daddy Fucks Shy Girls Throat

This time Roxy has brought her shy friend Lola to see her Daddy. Roxy explains how there is a guy that Lola really likes but she does not know what to do to impress him to get his attention. Lola really wants him to like her, so Roxy thinks Daddy will be able to help and she even wore what Daddy asked her to wear. Lola shyly steps forward and twirls but Daddy wants to see more. Daddy gets both girls to life up their skirts and then bent over so he can squeeze & spank their asses. Lola is about to get her first kiss and Daddy tells her to close her eyes. Roxy slides Daddy's big cock into her mouth and tells her to open and Lola struggles to fit it in her mouth. Daddys tells her to go deeper the better to please a guy. Roxy pushes Lola's head down further & Daddy tells Roxy to show her how to gag on that cock. Roxy takes it as deep as she can and gags on it, holding her breath. The girls keep taking turns going as far down as they can take Daddy's huge cock and holding it deep for as long as they can. Daddy's always says the most important thing in a relationship is to make the guy cum. Both girls jerk and suck Daddy's big dick till he cums in Lola's mouth and she swallows it and licks his cock clean.

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duratio: 00:18:53
Size: 1.90 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/beea7c8e983dc/...rls_Throat.mp4
Old 04-03-2024-, 22:14   #1518
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Kyla Keys Mom Enjoys A College Experi...

Kyla Keys Mom Enjoys A College Experience

A small mishap leaves Kyla staying in her stepson Brick's dorm room with him. She's been horny all day, remember her college days as she toured the campus with him. Now they are sharing a bed and DAMN, she needs to cum. She thinks maybe she can just quietly masturbate, but she can't stop looking at Brick and starts touching him.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:31:58
Size: 224 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/621f860c1c76f/...Experience.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 00:15   #1519
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Sammie Cee - Pregnant Step-Daddy Fuck

Sammie Cee - Pregnant Step-Daddy Fuck

I come home from a bad day at school as everyone is making fun of my pregnant body, I come in to see you, my step-daddy, for some reassurance. I know it's our little secret, that you got me pregnant, and I wont tell anyone. But that doesnt mean we have to stop having our own fun, while no-one else is home I want you to fuck me again.

Duratio: 00:10:54
Size: 1998 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/663fdd01614cb/...Daddy_Fuck.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 02:18   #1520
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Cherry English - Daddy`s anal bimbo

Cherry English - Daddy`s anal bimbo

Duratio: 00:11:48
Size: 368 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f6e132e865c6a/...ANAL_BIMBO.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 04:20   #1521
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Cory Chase In New Free Use Step Mom

Cory Chase In New Free Use Step Mom

Cory walks into her step-son Brett's bedroom while he is playing some video games. She is wearing a bathrobe as she sits down next to me on the bed. She tells me that she's bored and she would really appreciate it if I spent some time with her today! She pulls my shorts down and she takes my hard cock out. She puts her mouth around my cock and she starts to bob her head up and down. She moves into the 69 position so I can eat her pussy out while she sucks my cock! She lies down on her back and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Then she flips over into the doggystyle position and I continue to pound her pussy from behind. When I am ready to cum, I move my cock close to her mouth and I have her suck me off until I explode in her mouth. She swallows every bit, like a good step-mom does!

Duratio: 00:44:48
Size: 1315 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d26408b17f269/...e_Step_Mom.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 06:21   #1522
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Jay Rock, Kourtney Rae - Taking Care ...

Jay Rock, Kourtney Rae - Taking Care of Stepdaddy

Kourtney Rae is a bit of a brat, but she knows how to get her way with her stepdad, Jay Rock. It starts with a report card, then that quickly evolves into getting permission to see another guy. Through sheer allure, Kourtney coaxes Jay into getting whatever she wants, but under one condition-she always has to take care of her stepdaddy first.

Duratio: 00:50:22
Size: 1080 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1b154995fb0aa/..._Stepdaddy.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 08:23   #1523
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Sandra Lehnert aka sandy226 - Horny b...

Sandra Lehnert aka sandy226 - Horny bombshell fucks shy step-son and swallows his cum!!

My best friend's young stepson was a very shy young guy who had never had sex with a woman. I wanted to go to a party with him later and showed him some of my hot clothes beforehand. It was visibly uncomfortable for him and when he saw me in my hot leather dress and when he looked at my neckline, he got a really red head. I noticed how he got a latte and was getting wetter and hornier from the situation itself. Have his hard beating first nice jerk off and blown and looked him straight in the eye. His desire increased more and more and when I was still lolling on the table in front of him he could no longer hold back and finally dared to fuck a real woman! I was insatiable for hot sex and he was very excited and a bit overzealous about it, I took advantage of that and made him even hotter in another position that he almost went crazy with lust! As soon as his hot cum boiled up, I offered him to inject his juice into my horny sperm face and stretched out my sperm-starving tongue towards him.

Duratio: 00:07:56
Size: 192 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/88a9daecb7026/...ws_his_cum.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 10:26   #1524
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Creampie from daddy

Creampie from daddy

I really am daddy's princess. Got a nice cream pie to prove it

Duratio: 00:05:24
Size: 167 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5463b47d167dc/...from_daddy.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 12:28   #1525
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default PixeiOFLeak - Brother needs some help...

PixeiOFLeak - Brother needs some help with her technique

Who better to ask than her step-brother! She's wearing a tight see-through dress and no panties, and starts bouncing up and down on your lap. Her technique needs some help, but her tight little ass makes your cock hard anyway. When she notices, she can't help but want to take it out. She's amazed by how big your cock is, as she begins to run her hand up and down the shaft. She finally shows you her perky little titties, as she continues to rub your cock. You can't believe it when she puts it in her warm mouth! She slurps and sucks your cock as she tries hard to make you cum.

Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duratio: 00:15:09
Size: 573 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d11864184a412/PixeiOFLeak.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 14:29   #1526
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Juan Loco, Liz Jordan - Man of the Ho...

Juan Loco, Liz Jordan - Man of the House

Stepmom (Helena Locke) and son (Juan Loco) are sleeping next to each other in bed when the alarm clock sounds. Juan asks if she's heard from dad. Mom says: "Thank you for sharing your bed with me. I'd have slept on the sofa but I like it here much better. He thinks I'm at your Aunt Sarah's". His stepsister Liz (Jordan) knocks and barges into the bedroom, demanding the car keys Juan borrowed from her. She's surprised to see mom in his bed, but afraid of being late for work she continues to harangue Juan, pulling the bed covers from him, revealing his dick -he sleeps in the nude. The women both laugh at the sight, with Liz ridiculing the boy: "I swear to God little bro, every girl I know is gonna know about your hard little cockie in bed with mommy". Mom sympathizes with him: "An erection in the morning is perfectly natural, it's called morning wood". Mom has to rush off to work too, she needs to set up a summer fundraising event. Later, Liz returns, angry at her stepbrother for getting her fired -she's been late for work too often, as he keeps taking her car keys. She asks why he was in bed with her mom? "Stop. It looks bad, but it's not as it seems", he claims. "Wait until I tell dad", she mocks him. But she comes clean, confessing "You broke my heart, when I saw you in bed with her. I thought that maybe you were into me". He's genuinely surprised, saying "I always thought you hated me, always calling me names". "Are you attracted to me?", she asks. "I want to make you hard. As hard, or harder, than you were this morning", she announces, fondling his crotch. He protests, but she removes her top and starts kissing him. Watch the taboo romance unfold.

Duratio: 00:37:33
Size: 350 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/94a13fb449215/...use_Part_1.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 16:30   #1527
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Raven Right - Step Daddy's Little Slut

Raven Right - Step Daddy's Little Slut

Blonde naughty teen Raven Right can't wait to get her hands all over her step daddy and finally fuck him in her bedroom.

Duratio: 00:16:24
Size: 623 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7ca3ad9fdd995/...ittle_Slut.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 18:32   #1528
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Shay Sights & Freya Parker - Human Co...

Shay Sights & Freya Parker - Human Contact

Stepmom is putting on her makeup before the bathroom mirror. She turns toward the camera (representing her stepson Chad, played by Robby Echo) and declares: "Oh God, I don't know why I even bother. How do I look? I guess I should get a shirt on, huh?". "I don't know. It depends on what kind of meeting it is", Chad says. "Well, I don't know what you think it is I do, but it does require a shirt", she jokes. "Okay, you're waiting for me, aren't you? Almost done, okay, there, perfect. Okay, I'm totally late for my meeting", she notes, examining her watch. "I cannot wait until your father finishes refurbishing that other bathroom. Sorry", she says, slinking sideways out the door past Chad so he can use the facility. He goes to the sink and picks up her tube of lipstick left behind, and feels his groin. "Chad, can you come here and help me with something please?", she yells. "Yeah", he responds, putting down the lipstick and fixing his pants as he goes to her bedroom. "The computer's broken.

I hate doing these online meetings, stuck in the house all of the time", she complains of ongoing pandemic conditions. She hands the laptop to Chad, who tells her; "I'll take a look at it". "Thanks, I swear I'm losing it. That thing was working totally fine this morning. Oh!", she exclaims. "What's wrong?", Chad asks. Looking at her phone she announces: "The meeting's for tomorrow -I'm so embarrassed. Uh, oh my God - I was downloading this new software to do these meetings and it's restarting and that's why it's not powering up. Oh my God, I'm losing it", she repeats. Stepmom sits down on her bed and laments: "I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go". Chad moves close to her and sympathizes: "You're not losing it". "I'm so sick of being cooped up in this house, and.", she says, but he interrupts: "Forget it". "I'm not complaining about you and your stepsister of course, I just, I really miss human contact", she notes. They join hands in solidarity and he says: "I understand". "You do? You're such a smart boy. Your dad's not around much lately, you noticed? You must think I'm totally coming unhinged", she declares. "No, not at all. You're just under a lot of pressure", Chad responds. "I am, I'm under so much pressure. I didn't think you'd notice", she admits. "We see all that you sacrifice", he states. "You do? That really means a lot to me", she says, removing her high heels. "I'm going to put something more comfortable on -turn around", stepmom says, undressing down to bra and panties and grabbing a robe from the closet door. "That's better. You know that expression: 'all work and no play make Emily a dull girl'". "You're not dull", he responds. "Oh God, that's so nice of you to say sweetie, but I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin, and you know what -I shouldn't really be complaining, I mean you guys have lost the most formative years of your life, and I've had my fun", stepmom avers. Chad says: "It's not that bad, me and Jaslyn we.". She interrupts him: "You guys really get along, don't you?". Camera nods his Yes. "She's very pretty", mom says. "You're beautiful", he replies. She moves closer and says:" Oh, I'm just your stepmom. I mean if I were in college I'd have a huge crush on you. I mean I'm saying crazy things". They both sit down on her bed. "No, it's okay, I like it", Chad tells her. "You do?". He nods Yes. "Well, I've always been a social person, but you don't know me like this", she claims. "I can tell", he responds. "Really?", she smiles. "What do you think of me?", stepmom asks. "I think you're really hard working, beautiful and I like talking to you", he answers. "That's twice you've called me beautiful", she remarks. "You are". She puts her hand on his knee and asks: "Do you get lonely?". "Sometimes". "It's been difficult, hasn't it?", she asks. "It's been hard to meet girls", Chad admits. "I bet", she agrees, taking his hand and kissing it gently. "We're both lonely", stepmom says, putting Chad's hand on her breast. She places her hand on his crotch and says: "Shh!". She fondles his private parts as Robby caresses her breasts. "This is for all your love and support", she says, continuing: "I mean if we're going to be stuck here we might as well enjoy it, right?". Chad leans back on the bed, and she mocks: "I think you've been looking at mommy a little longer than maybe you'd like to admit. That young cock is throbbing for mommy, isn't it?". Watch the taboo romance unfold, and look forward to the next installment featuring stepsister Jaslyn, played by Freya Parker.

Duratio: 00:35:19
Size: 1428 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ac1e2c27e3d60/...ntact_pt_2.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 20:34   #1529
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Peter, Ashley Alexander - The Bonding...

Peter, Ashley Alexander - The Bonding Tub

Ashley's mom told her she needs to bond with her new step dad Peter. She finds him taking a bath and offers to help him wash his back. Peter politely refuses, but Ashley tells him to stop being silly, this would be great for them. As she is washing his back, he tells her relaxing in the tub is one of his favorite things. Ashley takes this as an invitation to hop in. Peter very reluctant now, is reassured by Ashley that it is not weird, and it would only bring them closer.

While in the tub she brushes her feet up against his dick. She can't help but notice how hard Peter is. Peter tries to get out of the tub and almost knocks Ashley out with his massive hard dick. Ashley is in awe of the sheer size of it, begs him to touch it. Then she pleads with him to let her suck it. After hitting the back of her throat for a bit, Ashley decides what better way to bond then to fuck. She takes Peters third leg as well as she could, but it is Peter who is struggling with how tight and warm she is. He can't hold it for long as he shoots a huge load all over her belly. I don't think this is what her mom had in mind, but they definitely have a strong bond now.

Duration: 00:27:55
Size: 1207 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/20d436ca4b528/The_Bonding_Tub.mp4
Old 05-03-2024-, 22:36   #1530
Yuhuuuuuu
Super Poster

Default Jodi West - Fucking Mom A POV Adventu...

Jodi West - Fucking Mom A POV Adventure - Compilation

Resolution: 848 x 480
Duratio: 02:06:38
Size: 1795 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1fce4d0614df9/...nture_FULL.mp4