Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 24-12-2022-, 18:42   #2056
Jemasar
Godfather of spymania-forum

Jemasar is on a distinguished road
Default 78-feet

78-feet

Filesize: 1.31 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:11
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~

Tags: fetish, soles, foot, legs, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/eabb4a22f01d9/78-feet.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Jemasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2022-, 20:12   #2057
Jemasar

Default Cherry Kiss - Unplanned Threesome

Cherry Kiss - Unplanned Threesome

Filesize: 755 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:42:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 351 Kbps avg, 0.085 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: black, foot fetish, white, reverse cowgirl, tits, anal, cowgirl, interracial, foot, footjob, foot worship, couch, threesome, big black cock, rimming, feet, blowjob, missionary, double penetration, cum, legs, fetish, shower
Year: 2022
Cast: Cherry Kiss

Stunning Cherry Kiss says goodbye to her husband, Vince Karter, who's leaving to take care of a few errands. He showers her pedicured feet with kisses and a few licks, knowing that his wife has a foot fetish. Jack Rippher, Vince's handsome friend, has packed his bags after staying with the couple for a few days. He joins the blonde bombshell on the couch, making casual conversation before getting ready to depart. In the shower, Cherry takes a k at Jack's package and cannot help but get turned on by the sight of the hefty cock. With a devilish plan in mind, the Serbian hottie calls up Vince and asks him to pick up something for her but not to rush. After hanging up, Cherry lets her imagination run wild, rubbing her pussy, playing with her tits, and sucking her toes as she thinks about a big black cock. With legs spread wide, their dark-skinned guest catches her in the act, but she merely asks him to join her on the couch. Jack undresses as he sucks on Cherry's white pedicured toes, setting his already stiff cock free before receiving a sloppy footjob and blowjob. Things quickly escalate, Cherry lies down as Jack slides his BBC into her asshole and thrusts into her in missionary while she rubs her aching clit. In the middle of his venture, Vince realises that he has left some essential paperwork and goes back home to only catch his wife and friend in the middle of a footjob. Instead of walking away, the dapper fellow joins in on the fun, unable to resist getting turned on at the sight of his wife getting fucked. Cherry gives her husband a blowjob as he licks and sucks on her dainty feet while Jack continues to stretch her asshole. Seeing how close she is, Vince fingers her needy pussy until she s all over his hand. The three horny adults gratify themselves in various sexual acts, from anal sex and double penetration to footjobs, blowjobs, and rimming. They switch from one position to another, from missionary to reverse cowgirl to gystyle. Positioning Cherry upside down, Jack roughly fucks her asshole while Vince fingers his slutty wife until she reaches her peak and s all over herself. Lying back on the couch, the blonde goddess watches the two men give themselves handjobs until her feet are covered with their hot cream. Cherry Kiss eagerly cleans the cum off her feet, licking and sucking as much as she can before displaying their masterpiece. .

https://k2s.cc/file/a9fd8a35f4924/Ch..._Threesome.mp4
Old 24-12-2022-, 23:32   #2058
Jemasar

Default 1226-feet

1226-feet

Filesize: 1.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:11
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: legs, feet, foot, fetish, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/cb53fa2667dcb/1226-feet.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 01:02   #2059
Jemasar

Default Kenzie Anne - Making Him Stay

Kenzie Anne - Making Him Stay

Filesize: 1.78 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:55:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~4 442 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~182 Kbps

Tags: black, footjob, missionary, cum, fetish, blowjob, feet, white, handjob, foot worship, legs, pantyhose, foot, slim, interracial, cowgirl
Cast: Kenzie Anne

Retaining good employees is hard, especially if other companies actively seek out skilled people. As such, Kenzie Anne wants to try her best to make her employees stay, even if it means offering something that competitors can't possibly provide. Kenzie calls over Alex Jones to have a private talk with him. The beautiful short-haired blonde wants to make an impression, so she dresses up in such a way that Alex will surely think twice before leaving her company. The lucky stud can't believe what he is seeing. His gorgeous boss is wearing sexy black pantyhose and a white blouse. Kenzie is quick to carry on with the negotiations. She teasingly sits opposite Alex and starts teasing him with her sexy feet. No man can possibly resist the allure of Kenzie's slim legs in sheer pantyhose. Alex sniffs his employer's feet before licking her soles and sucking her toes. The sensual foot worship makes Kenzie wet and horny. She helps Alex take off his denim jeans and starts pleasing his cock with her mouth, feet, and hands. After the sensual blowjob, footjob, and handjob, Alex feasts on Kenzie's bald pussy. He rips the pantyhose to gain better access to the tasty treat. Kenzie can't help but moan as Alex fucks her tight pussy while carrying her in his arms. Kenzie's firm booty bounces hard while she rides Alex in the soles-up cowgirl. The horny lad puts his cock between Kenzie's warm soles and jerks it off. He then fucks the beautiful blonde in gystyle. Alex tirelessly slides his cock in and out of Kenzie's pussy. He fucks his boss in the spoon and missionary until he s like he is about to cum. Alex pulls his cock out of the warm coochie and strokes it hard until he shoots out his warm and sticky load all over Kenzie's sexy soles. Kenzie rubs her soles together, spreading the creamy jizz on every inch of her smooth soles. .

https://k2s.cc/file/bc19c24ed39b5/Ke...g_Him_Stay.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 04:21   #2060
Jemasar

Default 498-feet

498-feet

Filesize: 2.39 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:11:17

Tags: legs, foot, feet, fetish, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/e7c0488c7c4d3/498-feet.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 07:04   #2061
Jemasar

Default Macy Meadows (You Like My Feet, Dont You Daddy)

Macy Meadows (You Like My Feet, Dont You Daddy)

Filesize: 2.44 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:38:42
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 894 Kbps avg, 0.143 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps

Tags: gonzo, sex, foot fetish, cum, white, fetish, bikini, legs, all sex, feet, daddy, footjob, bed, high heels, foot, hardcore
Year: 2020

I've known for a while that my stepdad has a thing for me. What I didn't know, and didn't expect, is how much of a foot fetish he has. I constantly catch him staring at my pretty feet. Even when he's sitting next to my mom. For my birthday, he got me a very sexy pair of high heels. That's when I knew I could have him if I wanted and all I'd have to do was wiggle my cute little toes. Luckily, on this day, mom was away for business and I decided to have some fun. I was laying by the pool wearing a sexy orange bikini. Of course, all the while, my stepdad was staring at me from the balcony. But this is exactly what I wanted. I asked him if he would bring me a glass of juice while I played with my feet in the pool; wiggling my toes and splashing around when he arrived. I thanked him and asked if he would mind to rub sunscreen on me. As he was about to apply the sunscreen to my shoulders, I quickly turned around and placed my sexy white pedicured feet on his chest. I told him to rub sunscreen on them as well. He was shocked at first but I told him I know he likes my feet and couldn't help but say Don't you daddy? So then I told him that I need him to fix my bed and this might be the perfect time and opportunity for him to help. Obviously he agreed. While he was looking under my bed, I stripped off my bikini and I sat there naked. When he looked up, all he saw was my feet in his face. I quickly put my feet in his surprised open mouth. He didn't hesitate much and started to suck on my sexy toes and licked my soft soles. Then he went down on me. While he ate my slutty pussy, I played with his cock with my silky beautiful feet. Soon he stood up and I gave him a hot slutty footjob. He opened my legs and slid his hard cock into my juicy pussy. He sucked on my feet and toes while pounding my tight little pussy. It was so hot. He made me cum so hard while riding his hard cock with my feet curled up. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and cute toes. Cum on feet is so hot. I just hope mom never finds out...

https://k2s.cc/file/f07c954c7fdcc/Ma..._You_Daddy.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 09:12   #2062
Jemasar

Default 64-feet

64-feet

Filesize: 1.72 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~30.0 Mbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel

Tags: feet, legs, foot, soles, fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/d1b8f186bde26/64-feet.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 13:05   #2063
Jemasar

Default Alyssa Reece (Hot Boss Teaches A Nasty Foot Lesson)

Alyssa Reece (Hot Boss Teaches A Nasty Foot Lesson)

Filesize: 2.76 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:41:57
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 295 Kbps avg, 0.150 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~112 Kbps

Tags: anal, fetish, high heels, footjob, foot, sex, foot fetish, feet, gonzo, all sex, hardcore
Year: 2021

Typing away furiously with her bright cherry red nails on her keyboard as she dangles her gorgeous foot with her sexy ruby red painted high heels, Alyssa is very upset with her employee as she slams papers down, demanding a better caffeine beverage. Too bad her sexy high heels and perfectly painted toes keep distracting him from doing his job correctly. Fortunately, Alyssa has a naughty idea up her sleeve to teach this employee a lesson. First, she unstraps her heels to show off her smooth, soft soles, flexing those pedicured feet, rubbing them sensually back and forth, their softness and tenderness. She even places her fingers deep in between each toe as she flexing and fidgets with them back and forth. While her employee is away, she slides on a tight silver bodysuit with holes in it all over her gorgeous, sexy body. She starts sucking away on those sexy slutty toes getting her pussy wetter with each and every minute of anticipation. Her pussy aches to be filled by his thick cock, filling her up with every inch of his dick. He goes right for her feet like a good foot fetish student as he sucks on her toes and s her sexy feet deep in his mouth, pushing closer and closer to penetrate her deep in her asshole. He gets his hard cock in her tight wet pussy before pummeling her and pleasing her with super hot anal sex, all while tasting and enjoying her delicious feet in his mouth, sucking on every inch of her toes, sliding his tongue up and down the side of her gorgeous arches, having the greatest foot fetish fantasy any foot fetishist could imagine. She even sucks on her sexy toes herself as he fucks her from every angle he can dream of. When this naughty employee can't take it anymore, he shoots his big fat load all over her sexy dominating feet. She certainly took out her horny aggression. This hot boss taught him a nasty foot lesson he's sure to remember...

https://k2s.cc/file/e6793cd7f6c6a/Al...oot_Lesson.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 14:03   #2064
Jemasar

Default 603-feet

603-feet

Filesize: 1.10 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:05:10

Tags: feet, legs, soles, foot, fetish

https://k2s.cc/file/bc7c5c95b1a38/603-feet.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 19:38   #2065
Jemasar

Default 631-feet

631-feet

Filesize: 1.48 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:57

Tags: foot, soles, feet, fetish, legs

https://k2s.cc/file/dd33350d89009/631-feet.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 20:23   #2066
Jemasar

Default Diana Doll (MY PIANO FOOTWORK)

Diana Doll (MY PIANO FOOTWORK)

Filesize: 3.81 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:56:02
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 599 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: foot, fetish, cum, gonzo, stockings, footjob, feet, hardcore, black, massage, high heels, sex, all sex

I've been living the life of a bored housewife and since we have a piano at home, I decided to try something new and take some piano lessons. The instructor was a handsome guy and I noticed he had been checking me out too. I was wearing a hot blue dress with sheer-black stockings. Maybe a little bit too slutty for the occasion but I enjoyed it. A few minutes into the piano session, I saw Instructor Mick looking at my foot work on the pedals. He said we need to work on it and instructed me to remove my high heels. He made me arch my stockinged feet on the pedals. I knew he just wanted to see my feet. So I gave him a discreet little foot show. He said maybe the problem is that my feet are too stiff and offered to give me a foot massage to help relax them. I agreed. He massaged my slutty feet so good I got really turned on. When he started to lick and suck my cute toes l almost came. He took out his big hard cock and put it in between my soft soles. We made out while he was feet fucking me. It was so hot. I went down on my knees to suck his big fat cock. It felt so huge in my mouth. After a slobbery blow job I couldn't wait to place his dick between my feet again and give him a hot footjob. He almost came as my sexy feet were wrapped around and slid up and down his big hard cock. Then I sat on his lap and put his big dick in my wet juicy pussy. It stretched my little slut pussy so good I came all over it within a few minutes. He was licking and sucking my hot french pedicured feet and toes which made me just keep cumming. At the end he shot his thick sticky load all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet looks so hot. I think I'll buy some more piano lessons from him. My husband is usually away anyways.

https://k2s.cc/file/53d4240bf06cc/Di...O_FOOTWORK.mp4
Old 25-12-2022-, 23:44   #2067
Jemasar

Default 449-feet

449-feet

Filesize: 1.54 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:07:14

Tags: foot, feet, legs, fetish, soles

https://k2s.cc/file/a974494d03ab0/449-feet.mp4
Old 26-12-2022-, 01:07   #2068
Jemasar

Default Audrey Bitoni, Vanna Bardot (Her Roommates Feet)

Audrey Bitoni, Vanna Bardot (Her Roommates Feet)

Filesize: 2.78 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:41:08
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 551 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~101 Kbps

Tags: cowgirl, massage, feet, cum, threesome, hardcore, bed, fetish, sex, gonzo, footjob, all sex, foot
Cast: Audrey Bitoni & Vanna Bardot

I just moved into my new home; a beautifully modern house in the Hollywood Hills. I have a bunch of roommates though, that's the only way any of us can afford it. One day I come home with my boyfriend Jake. Surprisingly, no one was home and the house was totally empty! We thought we had the whole house to ourselves. We started making out in the living room. A few minutes later, he removed my wedges and started to suck on my toes. He knows I love that. I was about to take his cock out when we heard one of my roommates, Audrey, opening the door. We quickly gathered ourselves and ed like we were just sitting there. I introduced Jake to my roommate and we all started chatting. But my pussy was dripping wet from the little episode before, so all I could really think of was how to have a threesome with hot slutty Audrey. She was wearing wedges and I could see her perfect pink pedicured toes. I was so horny that I commented on her cute pink polished toes so she would raise her feet for me to take a closer look. And she did just that. I removed her wedges and started to touch and caress her feet. She really liked it, I could tell. I massaged her feet, and when I knew she was ready, I started to lick her toes. Then I asked her if she would mind Jake doing the same with her other foot. She laughed and said yes, of course. So we were both sucking on her toes at the same time when she suggested that we go up to her room and continue it there. So we did. As soon as we got to the bed I started to suck on Jake's big hard cock. Audrey slid her feet under Jake's balls and started to massage them with her feet. It was so hot, soon I found myself sucking on his cock and her feet at the same time. Then Audrey rode his cock like a slutty cowgirl with her soles up while I licked and sucked on her sweet soles. Afterward, he made me sit on his hard cock and do the same while my feet were in her mouth. It got even hotter; he fucked me from behind while I ate her juicy pussy. At the end he came all over our sexy soles. Cum on soles is so sexy slutty. We couldn't help but to lick the cum off of our sexy feet and toes.

https://k2s.cc/file/f533e47949d6a/Au...mates_Feet.mp4
Old 26-12-2022-, 05:02   #2069
Jemasar

Default 743-feet

743-feet

Filesize: 1.92 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:04

Tags: foot, soles, fetish, legs, feet

https://k2s.cc/file/0501643712695/743-feet.mp4
Old 26-12-2022-, 07:07   #2070
Jemasar

Default Kira Noir Maddy May - A Night To Remember

Kira Noir Maddy May - A Night To Remember

Filesize: 525 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:32:20
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~2 135 Kbps avg, 0.077 bit/pixel
Audio: 24.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: lesbian, kissing, foot worship, feet, tattoo, ebony, orgasm, black, high heels, foot, fingering, tits, pierced nipples, cum, fetish, footjob
Cast: Kira Noir Maddy May

Sexy ebony chic, Kira Noir, goes to a local club to watch her favorite band play. While sitting alone at her table, Kira notices the beautiful tattooed hottie, Maddy May. The captivating babe in a sexy yellow outfit and high heels can't help but admire Maddy's sexy feet and ankle tattoo. After mustering up her courage, Kira finally approaches the alluring bombshell in a sexy black dress and high heels. It doesn't take long before the two beautiful ladies become comfortable with each other. As it turns out, Maddy's boyfriend is the guitarist of Kira's favorite band. Maddy invites Kira to the VIP section of the club so that she can introduce her to her favorite band later. Kira and Maddy just met, but there is already a strong lustful connection between them. Unable to control their passion any longer, the girls start making out and touching each other's bodies. Kira is quick to show off her round tits to her new friend. She then helps Maddy take off her dress to expose her perky tits with pierced nipples. Kira gives the tattooed hottie sensual foot worship before eating out her pussy. Maddy returns the pleasure by kissing Kira's feet and sucking her toes. The horny ladies excitedly take turns pleasing each other. They use their fingers and tongue to give each other a happy ending. Moans of delight fill the VIP room as Kira and Maddy continue their passionate lesbian sex. The intense pussy licking, fingering, and foot worship are more than enough to make both Maddy and Kira cum over and over again. After making sure that they both experience the body-shivering orgasm that they deserve, Maddy and Kira give each other a deep, passionate kiss. The night is only getting started, but Maddy and Kira like they have already experienced the pleasurable evening around each other's arms. .

https://k2s.cc/file/7e11261086ce6/Ki...o_Remember.mp4

Tags
fetish , foot , legs , lick