Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 08-04-2020-, 08:12   #211
elleypascal
Elite Poster

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default Oink and Gag For Me! (Making My Little Piggy Slave Suck My Strap On! ) Ella Kross

Oink and Gag For Me! (Making My Little Piggy Slave Suck My Strap-On! ) Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Oink and Gag For Me! (Making My Little Piggy Slave Suck My Strap-On! )
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 161 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 25 s

Today I'm going to do what I do best: humiliate a stupid slave! Aftergagging him, I insert two metal hooks into his nostrils, and when I pullback on them using string he winds up looking like a little piggy. I alsoinsert a large metal hook into his asshole and tie it to the back of hishead, rendering him unable to move without tearing himself apart. "Look atthis pig," I laugh as I make him squeal, then shove my big, strap-on cockin his mouth. I have him suck my dick while cackling in delight,commenting once again on what a stupid piggy slut he is. "Take it deeper!"I instruct, and jam my cock so far down his throat that he gags and droolseverywhere. I make him oink for me before cramming my dick down his throatagain, laughing hysterically while I do it. I cruelly make him choke on myhuge cock and have him make more piggy noises, then repeatedly slap himacross the face with my thick strap-on. I humiliate this porcine cocksucker without mercy and have him thank me for it while continuing to hithim in the face with my dick. What a loser he is!
Genre : Female Domination, Gag Reflex, Strap-on

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020-, 08:17   #212
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Making a Slave Suck Another Slave`s Cock! Ella Kross

Making a Slave Suck Another Slave`s Cock! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Making a Slave Suck Another Slave`s Cock!
File Size : 189 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 2 s

It`s a beautiful day to have some twisted fun outside with two of myslaves! Sitting topless in my back yard I make one slave perform sexualacts on the other slave for my own amusement. I have him suck the otherslave`s cock as I help him by guiding his head up and down, smiling ear toeat as I humiliate this loser by making him go gay for me. My slaves areso well trained they`ll do anything I ask of them, even if it involvessucking a big, hard cock! I supervise the action and dish out instructionsas this slave goes to town on the other`s dick, sucking and licking like agood little faggot. I love it!
Genre : Bi-sexual, Female Domination

DOWNLOAD
Old 10-04-2020-, 08:18   #213
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Emptying My Bladder on Your Face! Ella Kross

Emptying My Bladder on Your Face! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Emptying My Bladder on Your Face!
File Size : 128 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 35 s

My bladder`s overfilled and ready to explode so I think I`ll empty it allover your face, slave. You`re going to lay down between my legs and I`mgoing to piss all in your open mouth, you dirty jerk. Towering over you Ihike my skirt up and rain my warm urine down all over your head while youswallow it like a good toilet slave. Now use your tongue to clean my pussyand be my human toilet paper, you understand? Open your mouth one moretime because I`m not done pissing yet and have a little more for you totake! Swallow my pee and then clean me again with that tongue of yours.Over and over again I repeatedly have you clean my pussy with your mouthonly to pee down your throat. I told you my bladder was overfilled and Iwasn`t kidding! So much piss for you, my good little toilet slave. I loveseeing my mess all over your face.
Genre : Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

DOWNLOAD
Old 11-04-2020-, 08:23   #214
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum! Ella Kross

Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum!
File Size : 66.9 MiB
Runtime : 2 min 28 s

My slave can only cum when I let him and in this video I control hisorgasm by stroking his cock and letting him blow his load only when I givehim permission. "Thank you, Mistress," he says as I jerk his hard dickwhile he stands naked with his hands behind his back. Guiding him over toa glass table I continue stroking his cock and I inform him that if hewants to blow his load he'll have to ask me nicely first. "Can I pleasecum, mistress?" he asks as I tug his rock hard shaft. I decide to let himand after he shoots his sticky cum all over my glass table I make him lickthe mess up. I mash his head into his spent load and force him to eat it.
Genre : Cum Eating Instructions, Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control

DOWNLOAD
Old 12-04-2020-, 08:27   #215
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Sissy Slut Takes Cock from Both Ends! Ella Kross

Sissy Slut Takes Cock from Both Ends! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Sissy Slut Takes Cock from Both Ends!
File Size : 183 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 49 s

"I`ve got something for you, slut," I say as I guide a slave by his cockand shove it in my sissy loser`s face. "You`re going to suck it," I say asjerk it until it`s hard for her. I make her take this slave`s cock in hermouth while I supervise the job she`s doing to make sure the littlewhore`s doing a good job. Pulling up her dress, I position myself behindher and slide my MASSIVE strap-on cock inside her loose asshole while shecontinues sucking my slave`s dick. "One in your mouth and one in yourass," I say as I pound her from behind harder and faster. "Good girl," Isay as my slave and I violate this sissy slut from both ends. "I know youlike it!" I tease as we fuck her ass and her mouth. From now on she`ll besucking cock every day and taking loads of cum all over her face, I informher when we`ve finished having our way with her.
Genre : Bi-sexual, Female Domination, Sissy Training, Strap-on

DOWNLOAD
Old 13-04-2020-, 08:29   #216
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Dressing You as My New Sissy Whore! Ella Kross

Dressing You as My New Sissy Whore! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Dressing You as My New Sissy Whore!
File Size : 75.3 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 1 s

Today I'm going to make you my sissy whore and then humiliate you bytaking you out in public. After dressing you in a bra and panties, I laughat what a slut you are and complete your transformation by puttinglipstick on you. "Red lips now, like a cocksucker!" I tease, and then makeyou wear a pair of high heels. I have you shake your ass while I tell youall about the cocks you're going to be sucking. As my new sissy whore,you'll be making me money by hitting the streets and taking dick in yourmouth and ass! You're going to be the town's biggest slut, so go make yourmistress some cash, sissy!
Genre : Bi-sexual, Femdom Pov, Sissy Training

DOWNLOAD
Old 14-04-2020-, 08:35   #217
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Strap On Punishment Ella Kross

Strap-On Punishment Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Strap-On Punishment
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 811 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 13 min 34 s

My slave is tied and finally prepared to take My big cock deep in his throat... at least, this is what he thinks. When I shove my dick inside his mouth, he can't take it as he should, disappointing Me yet again. His dildo sucking skills are crap! So, he must be punished for not practicing enough, as I promissed him I would. His begging for forgiveness falls on deaf ears, because I have decided it's time to have some fun!I cover his mouth with duct tape, so he can't even make a sound, and start preparing his virgin ass for my thick cock. Then I fuck without mercy this faggot's little man pussy. I think now my slut will learn how to suck cock properly, otherwise I will fuck him with a bigger dick!
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on, Anal Fucking, Humiliation, Throat Fucking, Cock Sucking

DOWNLOAD
Old 15-04-2020-, 08:42   #218
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Stroke Yourself to My Tight Asshole! Ella Kross

Stroke Yourself to My Tight Asshole! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Stroke Yourself to My Tight Asshole!
File Size : 176 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 34 s

Standing over you wearing my sexy red latex dress, I inform you that todayyou`ll be worshiping my perfect bottom and tight asshole. Are you ready?Sliding my dress up I reveal that I`m not wearing any panties as I showoff my ass, spreading my cheeks to give you a view of my tight hole. NowI`m going to sit on your face as you lick and smell me, my bottomsuffocating you as I grind it into you. Just imagine sliding your tonguein and out of my asshole while I tower over you and have you jerk-off tome. I`m going to count while you lick me and when I reach ten I want youto cum everywhere! Tongue-fuck my asshole while you blow your load like agood little slave.
Genre : Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Asshole Fetish

DOWNLOAD
Old 16-04-2020-, 08:44   #219
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Fucking a Stranger for My Husband Ella Kross

Fucking a Stranger for My Husband Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Fucking a Stranger for My Husband
File Size : 691 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 47 s

Ding-dong! Who's at my front door? A repairman I called to fix a lamp ofmine that was broken. Only, the lamp wasn't really broken, I just neededan excuse to call a random man over to my house. As luck would have it, hehappened to be really hot so I quickly decide to seduce him and make himlick my pussy and ass. I film the entire thing using my iPhone so I canshow my boyfriend later on since he gets off on watching other guys makingme orgasm.
Genre : Face Sitting, Cuckolding, Pussy Eating, Oral Servitude, Boots, Latex, Seduction

DOWNLOAD
Old 17-04-2020-, 08:50   #220
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Making My Slave Worship My Leather Boots! (part 3) Ella Kross

Making My Slave Worship My Leather Boots! (part 3) Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Making My Slave Worship My Leather Boots! (part 3)
File Size : 108 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 0 s

With his pants off I make my slave get on all fours and I deliver a swiftkick to his nuts with my heavy boots. He cries out in pain and before heeven has a chance to recover from the pain I demand that he worship myfeet by licking my boots all over. "Make them shiny and clean," I say ashe mouths them while I sit back and watch, smiling ear to ear. "Now lickmy soles," I bark before having him suck my heel. Knowing he'll doanything I tell him to do brings me great excitement and I beam withdelight as I continue watching him clean my boots with his tongue.
Genre : Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoe & Boot Worship

DOWNLOAD
Old 18-04-2020-, 08:56   #221
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass! Ella Kross

My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : My New Whore Learns How to Take a Cock in the Ass!
File Size : 105 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

If my new whore thought learning to suck cock was bad, then he`s reallygoing to hate this! Bending the naked loser over my kitchen table, Iapproach him from behind wearing my big strap-on cock and lube up histight asshole with my gloved hands. I slide one finger inside of him, thenwork in a second before adding a third and finally a fourth. With hisasshole lubed and loosened, I slowly inch my huge dick into him as hegroans in pain and humiliation. As my new whore, he`s going to be makingme money by taking cocks in his mouth and his ass. Hence, it`s importantthat he learn how to do it right. I break his virginal asshole in with mystrap-on, gaining speed and fucking him harder and faster from behindwhile he cries out in torment. I don`t care how miserable he sounds, he`snot going to get any mercy from me! He`s my new money-making slut, andwhen he`s done with this lesson he`s heading directly to the streets tomake me a pile of cash using his mouth and asshole.
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on, Male Strapon, Pegging

DOWNLOAD
Old 19-04-2020-, 09:02   #222
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default My Foot Worship Masturbation Game! Ella Kross

My Foot Worship Masturbation Game! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : My Foot Worship Masturbation Game!
File Size : 151 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 13 s

Today we're going to play a new masturbation game. The rules are, when myslave worships my beautiful feet by kissing, licking, and sniffing themall over; you're allowed to jerk your cock. However, when I tell you tostop you're to immediately take your hands off of your dick, got it? Good!With the rules all laid out let's begin. Summoning a slave to my side, hekneels naked at my feet and begins gently kissing my feet. That's your cueto jerk-off, so whip that cock out and start stroking it for me! Get niceand hard as you jack it to me and now... stop! The slave's not touching myfeet anymore so you better not be stroking your cock right now. As youcontinue playing my game your cock aches to cum but there's no guaranteeI'll even let you. You'll have to watch this video and play along if youwant to shoot that load of yours!
Genre : Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Feet Joi, Masturbation Games

DOWNLOAD
Old 20-04-2020-, 09:08   #223
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Four Totally Ruined Orgasms Ella Kross

Four Totally Ruined Orgasms Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Four Totally Ruined Orgasms
File Size : 573 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 46 s

Not every orgasm is necessarily a good one, as this video proves! I teachmy slave all about ruined orgasms as I repeatedly milk him in the leastenjoyable fashion. I squat on his face and make him eat my pussy as I jerkhis cock until he cums. The second he starts shooting his load I stoptouching him so he can't get the full pleasure of his orgasm and Icontinue to make him lick my clit. The moment he's done spraying his hotcum all over his stomach I start jerking him off again and make him cumall over himself a second time! It's not over yet as I make him cum athird time and this orgasm definitely isn't enjoyable for him. He hasalmost nothing left in him as I keep making him eat my pussy. By thefourth time he's completely covered in his own cum and his cock isincredibly sore. His balls are so drained he's in pain! Take that, slave!
Genre : Face Sitting, Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control

DOWNLOAD
Old 21-04-2020-, 09:16   #224
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default I`ve Poisoned You, so Cum One Last Time before Dying! Ella Kross

I`ve Poisoned You, so Cum One Last Time before Dying! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : I`ve Poisoned You, so Cum One Last Time before Dying!
File Size : 194 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 13 s

Using your love of chocolate, I feed you a candy bar and you devour itwhile staring at my gorgeous body in this sheer black outfit. You`re sodistracted by my beauty that you don`t even realize I`ve poisoned thechocolate, loser. Now you`re going to die, but I`ll take pity on you andlet you cum one final time. As I kneel in bed, I tease you with my curvesas the toxin surges through your body. You don`t have much time left, sotake out that cock and jerk off to me as I rub myself all over. The lastthing you`ll see before leaving this world is my hot pussy, and I show itto you by pulling my panties aside so I can play with it. I lift my shirtup to give you a spectacular view of my awesome tits as you strokeyourself. After counting down from ten, I have you cum one last timebefore you die a painful death. Nobody`s even going to miss you becauseyou`re such a loser. Make sure your last orgasm is a good one! Ten...nine... eight...
Genre : Femdom Pov, Masturbation Instruction, Brat Girls, Executrix

DOWNLOAD
Old 22-04-2020-, 09:20   #225
elleypascal
Elite Poster

Default Slapping My Slave's Face! Ella Kross

Slapping My Slave's Face! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Slapping My Slave's Face!
File Size : 142 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 21 s

With my slave bound to the wall and blindfolded, I make him kiss my glovedhand and then slap his face over and over again. "You stupid, disgustingSlave," I say as I smack him repeatedly. I remove his blindfold and havehim kiss my leather-clad hand again before continuing to slap his faceuntil it's all red. In a total bitch move, I keep my hand just outside ofhis reach and ask him to kiss it. He struggles to reach and I hit himagain. "Not good enough for me!" I tell him as I punish his face.
Genre : Face Slapping, Female Domination, Humiliation

DOWNLOAD

Tags
discipline , femdom , kinky , pain , slave