Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 12-04-2023-, 10:19   #946
Princessza6
Godfather of spymania-forum

Princessza6 is on a distinguished road
Default Seven

Seven

Cast: Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl

Release Date: 30.05.2022

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. 

After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. 

Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. 

On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and forcing her to inhale it through a long tube. 

Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. 

In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD's waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.

In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare."

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:56:37
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/lozlckja2n6p
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Princessza6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023-, 22:33   #947
Princessza6

Default Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee W...

Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love - Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission

Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

Release Date: 06.05.2022

A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

Video Size: 736.5 MB
Duration: 00:39:11
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/z3p0mw5tynje
Old 13-04-2023-, 01:01   #948
Princessza6

Default Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee W...

Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love - Hot MILFS Of Sex And Submission

Cast: Simone Sonay, Cadence Lux, Dee Williams, Krissy Lynn, Syren De Mer, Maya Kendrick, Jasmine Jae, Brandi Love, Tommy Pistol, Small Hands, Charles Dera

Release Date: 06.05.2022

A Mother's Day celebration with the Hot MILFS of SAS- a compilation of scenes from the archives of Sex and Submission featuring sexy, slutty ladies all tied up giving head and getting fucked. If you dig big tits, tight bondage, hot bodies and insatiable sluts then you're gonna love this!

Video Size: 2.78 GB
Duration: 00:39:11

https://filejoker.net/bx6yiokccqla
Old 13-04-2023-, 10:51   #949
Princessza6

Default Sister Dee - Worn Out

Sister Dee - Worn Out

Cast: Sister Dee

Release Date: 2020

Sister Dee isn't ordinary in any way. From the moment she steps on stage it's clear that she's something special.
The interview reveals that she's got quite a bit of experience with BDSM. She's looking to be pushed.The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins.
She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants.He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Sister Dee proves to be formidable.
She'll have to come back again for more of the same.

Video Size: 2.21 GB
Duration: 00:41:31
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/sf79u2bv9s2n
Old 13-04-2023-, 13:17   #950
Princessza6

Default Sisters. John Fitzgerald

Sisters. John Fitzgerald

Cast: Mz. Berlin, Madison Young

Release Date: 2008

USA

After the death of their father, two step-sisters, portrayed by Mz. Berlin and Madison Young, discover a common interest in bondage and slavery, and decide to experiment. But what one doesn't know is that her sister has more devious plans in the works, and their experiment in slavery just might prove to be permanent. This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes BDSM video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Sisters is destined to be an instant classic.

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 01:10:44
Resolution: 640x480
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/1h7j8wjpxndc
Old 13-04-2023-, 15:43   #951
Princessza6

Default Skinny girl with long legs a dee...

Skinny girl with long legs a deep throat and tiny ass is sex destroyed, brutal bond

Release Date: Nov 14, 2012

Video Size: 971.7 MB
Duration: 00:23:05

https://filejoker.net/xrnclnu9fmti
Old 13-04-2023-, 18:11   #952
Princessza6

Default Slave Filth Time To Really Destr...

Slave Filth Time To Really Destroy Those Udders

Release Date: 04.01.2023

It is a new year and what better way to celebrate our 24th year online than by destroying Slave Filth's massive udders? This will take some time, so here is the first part of her extreme tit torture and destruction. We should point out that this cunt has udders that are absolutely made for the most extreme torture. While the whore's primary purpose in life is to lick assholes clean, extreme tit-torture is certainly a close second.And why would anyone NOT want to see those udders ruined? They are big, soft, pendulous, and simply cry out for the most extreme pain and abuse - which is also what Slave Filth does when her Master uses a seashell-covered cane on those pain-bags.In Fact, it is Filth who brought those particularly vicious canes to HELL! specifically, so they could tear up her meat-sacks.What a perfect way to ring in the new year.with Slave Filth are Destroyed Udders!

Video Size: 2.98 GB
Duration: 00:22:14

https://filejoker.net/gthgo7mz6py8
Old 13-04-2023-, 23:05   #953
Princessza6

Default Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass S...

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave 2

Release Date: 09/22/15

Video Size: 502.7 MB
Duration: 00:25:01

https://filejoker.net/1pdn192ttk4h
Old 14-04-2023-, 04:00   #954
Princessza6

Default Sophia Locke - Been Caught Steal...

Sophia Locke - Been Caught Stealing Sophia Locke And Christian Wilde

Cast: Sophia Locke, Christian Wilde

Release Date: 17.02.2023

Sophia Locke is a mover and shaker in the corporate world, and has partnered up with a mogul named Christian Wilde. Together they have mad monetary moves that others can only dream about, but late one night as Christian is reviewing budgets, he sees a very large discrepancy in Sophia's budget reports. He calls her up and has her meet him at an undisclosed location to sort things out, but little does she know that there's a resolve already in pace that she isn't expecting. You can guess her response as Christian makes his accusation, and the final decision doesn't come easy, or lightly for Sophia. Christian takes her back into the depths of his hidden warehouse where Sophia has no choice but to pay the piper. She is bound in tight rope bondage and Christian has his way with her, tormenting her, and ensuring that he gets his money worth from this slut.

Video Size: 4.57 GB
Duration: 01:04:15

https://filejoker.net/koswpboq6aih
Old 14-04-2023-, 21:12   #955
Princessza6

Default Spencer Bradley Rope Slut

Spencer Bradley Rope Slut

Cast: Spencer Bradley, The Pope

Release Date: 27.04.2022

Spencer Bradley has been very curious about bondage, but too afraid to try. She found it sexy but intimidating. The Pope gets her rigged into a basic standing position. A position common to gauge what a new submissive is capable of. He begins with a chest harness box-tie, and before she knew it, Spencer was in a three-point suspension getting her pussy destroyed one orgasm at a time. He saw she was capable of handling more than she thought she could. It turns out that Spencer is quite the rope bunny. The Pope asks Spencer how far she wants to go, and she replies, "As far as you'll take me". The second scene begins with Spencer in a partial suspension with one leg pulled up while her upper body rests on the floor. Her other leg is tied to the floor to keep her legs extremely wide, and her pussy available. The Pope uses his crop to torment her pussy and other parts before fucking her face and pussy with a dildo. She is so grateful for the experience that her pussy explodes into squirting orgasms. The Pope unties her lower leg, and hoists Spencer into the air by one ankle into a hanged-man suspension; one of the most brutal suspensions one can endure. Surprisingly there is more, and this time Spencer finds herself in an extreme predicament position. She is bent backward, off balance, her head tied to her ankles, and rope pulling in every direction. This is the epitome of being fucked, and Spencer takes it in stride. The Pope administers multiple orgasms to get her through the suffering. In a powerful finishing move, he takes her feet away and pulls her into yet another grueling suspension. If you were ever curious about how tough Spencer Bradley is, look no further than this update, proving again that Hogtied is the best place for the most extreme bondage on the internet.

Video Size: 4.25 GB
Duration: 01:00:05

https://filejoker.net/99sjdz6lb5em
Old 14-04-2023-, 23:39   #956
Princessza6

Default strictrestraint.com - India Summer

strictrestraint.com - India Summer

Cast: India Summer

Release Date: 2010

I've been a huge fan of India ever since we first shot her a few years back...she is a beautiful and warm woman...outrageous eyes, outrageous body, silky hair, sweet voice, educated and intelligent...and freaky...Ive had at least a couple bookings where I have been the scheduled Dom to work with India...and when the day to shoot her comes around, Im always too busy to shoot or Im sick....in this case, it was both...So the Pope takes my place...again...We do something a bit different in this first set...most of the time, getting models into the StrictRestraint rigs isn't too easy...but we've been getting a lot of requests to shoot and show that rigging process in the updates...The Pope and DP rig her into the standing stocks like two members of a pit crew...it's all business...and as India looks on, she becomes helpless...very helpless...I enjoyed watching her as she got locked into our device...the Pope has worked with India a few times and he has her number...he knows she is multiorgasmic...he pleasures and torments the orgasms out of her body as she begins to shake...India was unable to stand up for a few minutes after that first scene...The next scene finds her laying on her back with her legs belted up in the air...the Pope enjoys his time with her toes and feet...then uses a black cock to fuck her pussy as he keeps the head of the magic wand floating on her clit......Ogre (SHOOTID : IND_070810)

Video Size: 245 MB
Duration: 00:32:02
Resolution: 790x444

https://filejoker.net/au28adh0kvhe
Old 15-04-2023-, 04:34   #957
Princessza6

Default Summer Hart. Abandoned

Summer Hart. Abandoned

Cast: Summer Hart

Release Date: 2017

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Video Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:38:32

https://filejoker.net/founabydgj07
Old 15-04-2023-, 07:01   #958
Princessza6

Default Syren de Mer. Hot MILF Teacher w...

Syren de Mer. Hot MILF Teacher with Giant Tits Gangbanged by Students Double Anal

Cast: Syren de Mer

Release Date: 2012

In this fantasy role-play update Syren De Mere plays a sexy teacher who's students get upset with her harsh grading system. They egg her house in the middle of the night and when she waks up and drags them inside to call the police they take her down and have their way with her, grutally fucking all her holes including two dicks in her ass, pussy, and mouth. Double penetration, double anal, double vag, and teacher student domination!

Video Size: 876 MB
Duration: 01:13:05

https://filejoker.net/syrtoc1enspb
Old 15-04-2023-, 09:27   #959
Princessza6

Default Tattooed AVN winner Bonnie Rotte...

Tattooed AVN winner Bonnie Rotten tied up with brutal gagging messy deepthroat on huge cock

Cast: Bonnie Rotten, Matt Williams, Owen Gray

Release Date: 2014

The one, the only Bonnie Rotten. This talented tattooed slut keeps getting AVN awards chucked at her, and with good reason. If there were was a starlet willing to absolutely destroy herself on the dick, it is Bonnie. This is a sexual athlete at the top of her game. It is doubtful that she can be sexually broken, but we sure will have fun trying.
Bound in a strict hogtie with her hair tied up to an overhead point, our starlet is truly stuck. Stuck is a very good look on her. Her mouth hole is open for use on one side, and that flawless ass is exposed on the other side. We simply walk right to Bonnie and sheath ourselves balls deep in that award winning throat. She goes for it, committing to her destruction with every fiber of her being. The drool pours out as the dick goes in.
Her makeup is wrecked, her hair matted and her eyes are glassy, but Bonnie keeps going. Just to make it a little more challenging, we throw in a vibrator. Multitasking is hard, and most sluts can't suck dick and cum at the same time. Bonnie is not most girls and she cums fiercely with a dick down her throat.
By the time we have had our fill, Bonnie looks like she has been hit by the cock truck. But judging by the satisfied grin dancing across her face, being hit by the cock truck is one of her favorite activities. She loves this sort of treatment. Always a pleasure Bonnie, we will definitely have you back soon!
Tags: Big Dick, Black High Heels, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Enhanced Breasts, Hair Tie, Hitachi, Hogtie, Smeared Makeup, Struggling, Super Deep Throat, Tattoo, Vibrator

Video Size: 134.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:16
Resolution: 480x270

https://filejoker.net/rf097e3x77qi
Old 15-04-2023-, 16:49   #960
Princessza6

Default The pain game

The pain game

Cast: Star Chandler, Angella Faith, Alexis Payne

Release Date: 1998

USA

The opening lines of this disturbing torture video tell the tale: My number one slave girl took pain well enough, but not well enough for me. I wanted a girl with no limits, a girl who relished pain so deeply I could drive her into a new dimension, and she could suck me into it with her... Whew!

Video Size: 913.3 MB
Duration: 00:48:47
Resolution: 720x576
File Extension: avi

https://filejoker.net/vqmdh9rcgvj1