Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 10-04-2024-, 18:34   #196
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default A Little Help From My Friend - Mistress Amelia, Goddess Mercy Rage

About video: Goddess Amelia has her slave licking her ass while she rests on the sex bench and comments that she would probably get a better rimming if she had her legs up but she is so tired and it's too much work. Suddenly Mistress Mercy walks into the dungeon and what a great friend she is as she offers to hold up Amelia's legs for her. Mercy lifts Amelia's legs straight up and then coaches the slave and when not happy with his effort pushes his head deep into her ass cheeks. Amelia lets out a nasty fart that shocks Mercy a bit but like a true friend she endures the stink for the joy of seeing the slave sniff it in like a vacuum cleaner.
Mercy suggests that Amelia go on all fours instead giving her slave better access to her ass crack and hole. She flips over and now Mercy can just focus on pushing the slaves head into her ass. Now you get a nice view of Amelia's big ass and her asshole but not for long as Mercy quickly pushes the slaves head into her ass as hard as she can. Mercy comments that there should be a second slave to lick her ass and the camera goes around and gets a nice view of her sexy butt. "Move his head back for a second" Amelia says, and as the slaves head pulls away he is greeted with another blast of ass gas. The ladies both laugh. Mercy tells the slave to open his mouth and to wrap it around her anus so the next fart goes up his throat instead of into the room. Slaves love fart odors, beautiful women not so much. Amelia soon delivers another fart and as the gas goes into the slaves mouth Mercy pushes his head into her ass making sure he gets all of it. Who knew farting good be so much fun. Amelia lets out another fart and Mercy insists he suck it in as hard as he can which the slave obediently does. As Mercy looks at you and says she knows you wish it was you she lets out a fart of her own, all adding to the wonderful smells of the room

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:05:27
File Size : 569.65 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/7df85542375b1/A_...Mercy_Rage.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2024-, 18:53   #197
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Betrayed By His Cock - Princess Mia And Mistress Mercy

About video: Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy have their slave secured to the banister on the stairs. They sneak up behind him and the ballbusting begins. They take turns in rotation so the kicking is non-stop. Poor slave his cock totally betrays him and gets rock hard from all the kicks. They decide to release him so he can stand facing them and they can kick him from the front. Most kicks hit him square in the balls but some miss and just hit his cock which makes the slave dance.
Mia then steps up and pulls the slaves cock upwards. Mercy uses the palm of her hand to slap his balls and slap and slap and slap until the slave eventually falls to his knees. "Get up" Mia says and when he does the kicking resumes. Mia walks behind the slave and Mercy stays in front and again they take turns kicking him. He is expecting another kick when Mia sneaks up behind and grabs his dick again. They tell him to slap his own balls which he does until he goes down again. Now they want him to kiss their feet that are covered in his ball sweat. Mia then sits on his back and Mercy presses his head into the floor with her foot and says "Another man, destroyed."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:27
File Size : 732.80 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/31aa8e3b7de1d/Be...ress_Mercy.mp4
Old 11-04-2024-, 23:35   #198
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Bound To Suffer - Goddess Hazel And Mistress Misha

About video: Goddess Hazel and Mistress Misha have a slave secured with his hands above his head and they are about to subject him to some harsh ballbusting. Some guys go to the ground with one kick to the balls but watch as this slave takes over 65 kicks in total, and that doesn't include ball slapping, twisting, kneeing and punching, as well as nipple twisting too.
As a final humiliation the girls say they are going to leave the slave there and go to the bar. When they return they will pick up where they left off but not before feeding him the cum from the condoms of the men they fucked while out

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:59
File Size : 841.29 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/19d22f522a2e7/Bo...ress_Misha.mp4
Old 20-04-2024-, 03:40   #199
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default More Ass Fucking, Less Work - Lady Bellatrix

About video: Lady Bellatrix is relaxing on the throne and comments how she likes fucking her slaves up the ass but she is so busy and quite tired. "It's so much work correcting and disciplining slaves" she says adding "I think I'll use the fucking machine instead." The camera pulls back and her pig slave is kneeling on all fours with the tip of the fucking machine dildo already in his ass, lol. "I need to conserve my energy for when my boyfriend is here later" she says. She picks up the control unit laying on the chair besides her and turns it up to 2 out of 10. Bellatrix comments about how the weekend before she had sent him to the biker gang party, or convention actually, to be used by whoever, the entire weekend. All the bitchting around has made him hunger for more ass fucking so she turns the dial up some more.
How nice anal training her slave without the effort. She talks dirty about all the nasty things planned for him and turns the dial some more. She gets it all the way up to 6. "Rub your little slave clitty" she tells him, reminding him no coming. The dong comes out of his ass and she says she doesn't want to see his gaping hole so well he gets it back in she checks her emails and sees her stud lover has sent her pics of his huge cock. "I wonder if he'll want to fuck my slave after he has fucked me?" she says. The slave now has the dong back up his man pussy so Bellatrix turns it on again and quickly gets it back up to 6. Again he starts stroking his dick and says she is nicer than the bikers because they kept him in chastity. Soon the slave begs to cum, she cranks it to 10, and a big nasty load soon hits the floor. She tells him to get his face in the puddle and suck it up. She asks if it tastes like shame and perversion and he says it does. Now she tells him to suck the dildo that was up his ass. He turns around and she pushes his head in so he's deep throating it. "Pretend it's one of the biker boys" she tells him. She then says she invited some of the bikers over and they are upstairs and ready to come fuck him some more. If you want to be an anal bitch at parties you'll love this clip. Remember to eat your cum when finished

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:02
File Size : 1093.04 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0da6e54721266/Mo..._Bellatrix.mp4
Old 21-04-2024-, 23:14   #200
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Pussy Is The Best Medicine - Nurse Kassy

About video: Nurse Kassy is laying on the medical table looking very sad as this scene opens. She explains that she is the nurse in charge today but she just can't bring herself to treat her patient because she just had a nasty breakup. She says she came up with a good idea though, instead of her treating the patients broken leg she'll have him treat her instead. The camera pulls back and we see the patient fitted with a mouth dildo and his head moving back and forth so the shaft can penetrate her pussy.
Kassy purrs with pleasure and says the dildo does remind her of her ex's cock and since the patient was so willing, even though he came in with a broken leg, why not. She says maybe she should start her won clinic where men just pleasure her all day. "Then I wouldn't need a boyfriend" she adds. Kassy directs the patient how fast to move and then tells him to pick up the pace as her boyfriend is quite aggressive. She says he looks like he is probably a virgin so he is lucky being so close to a beautiful pussy. "If you get me off I'll let you suck it, it'll taste so good" she tells him. She is really starting to moan with pleasure now and touches herself to intensify the sensations. She says this is so much better than having to treat patients and she starts to gyrate and moan even more. The slave starts to grunt a bit from his broken leg but Kassy tells him the cardio will help with the healing and not to stop. Finally Kassy has a loud orgasm and tells the patient to stop. She rests her feet on his head and says she might take a nap. The scene rolls over and Kassy is gone, she woke up and forget her promise to let the patient suck the dildo. He looks around and the coast is clear so removes the dildo and sticks the end with her pussy juices on it down his own throat, then pulls it out and licks it. "So good" he says. What a blessing to have nurses like Kassy caring for those in need

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:59
File Size : 596.33 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cefa5f86bc6b/Pu...urse_Kassy.mp4
Old 22-04-2024-, 03:45   #201
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Remember Your Pain Makes Us Happy - Princess Mia And Mistress Mercy

About video: This scene opens and already Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy are going hard on the ass of their slave with their canes. The slave is crying in pain but they don't care, it's music to their ears. the camera comes up over the slaves ass so you can see the full impact of each stroke of the cane and watch the welts appear on the slaves ass.
The beating continues and it appears the girls are really upset with this slave but then Mercy says his pain makes them happy. They're happy to discipline no matter what. Nice! Literally hundreds of strokes hit his ass without stopping until Mia and Mercy walk to the front of the cage and wave their asses in the slaves face. "Give our cheeks a kiss" Mia tells him but the slave gets greedy and starts kissing frantically like a school boy might kiss the first girl that gives him the chance. Big mistake, the beating will resume. "And maybe we were just about ready to give you a blow job" Mercy says, laughing out loud. "We were planning the BJ as a surprise" Mia says who then suggests they leave this slave here and go give the blow job to a different slave. THIS CLIP IS PRETTY MUCH NON-STOP CANING WITH MAXIMUM IMPACT

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:13
File Size : 759.13 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8aebb30ebce32/Re...ress_Mercy.mp4
Old 22-04-2024-, 23:16   #202
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Sniff My Feet, Lick My Hairy Armpits - Sexy Prince G

About video: Sexy Prince G is relaxing on the discipline, slash sex bench, having just finished disciplining her slave. G has beautiful breasts and amazing thick underarm hair that will drive lovers of hirsute women crazy. She sniffs them and realizes that they stink. She calls the battered slave in and tells him to sniff her pit. "Does that smell nice?" she asks him and he eagerly says it does. After some deep sniffing she tells him to crawl around to sniff the other pit but once at her feet she tells him to sniff those too.
"All that smell is because I worked up a sweat beating you" she tells him adding "I work so hard for you." Next she tells him to come smell the other pit. After some sniffing she now needs them licked until the stink is gone. He licks all the way up and down and she compliments him on the good job. She tells him he must want to kiss her being so close to her lips and then says that will never happen especially now with that stink on his breath. She sends him back around to the other pit. "When you're done with this one you can go up and make dinner" she tells him. G touches her pussy and says "Guess what else is sweaty?" When the slave looks thinking he might get to lick her there she slaps his face and tells him to go make dinner. She inspects her pits by smelling them and says "Yuck, they smell like slave breath, I need a shower."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:41
File Size : 634.02 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4204f58485fa8/Sn...y_Prince_G.mp4
Old 23-04-2024-, 03:39   #203
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default So Cute, So Cruel - Miss Sadie

About video: Miss Sadie is so cute... and even crueler. As this scene opens Miss Sadie comes running into the dungeon where her slaves is naked and waiting for her and delivers a kick right to his groin. Sadie likes to fuck with slaves and will often fake kicks or knees to the slaves balls and then when they least expect it drop the hardest kick she can muster. Slaves are soon laughing and crying, sighing, gasping, it's a full range of emotions that generally leaves them laying on the ground with battered balls that will take days to heal.
Despite the guessing game Sadie manages to deliver many harsh kicks and knees to the slaves balls and even moves his cock out of the way to pull, slap and punch his balls as well. She brings the slave to the ground several times and once tells him to stay there on all fours so she can kick him from behind. Another time he goes down she pulls his legs up by his feet and stomps on his balls while he lay helpless on the floor. She drags him over the carpet and then kicks him some more. Finally, she has him stand up again and delivers such a hard kick that the slave drops into a ball on the ground crying like a little bitch. She sits on him, flexes her muscles and says "Who's next?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:23
File Size : 865.18 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/85b261b430f28/So...Miss_Sadie.mp4
Old 23-04-2024-, 23:20   #204
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Summertime And The Living Is Hard - Miss Xi

About video: You know the old saying, Summertime and the Living is Good, well that might not apply to a slave especially when under the control of sadistic Miss Xi. In this scene Xi is outside loving a beautiful summer day, and enjoying a beverage. The camera pulls back to reveal she is kneeling on a slaves head that is placed on the rock hard green stool that the girls do so enjoy using here around the house. She's sitting in such a manner that the slave can't breathe. After a struggle she lets him catch his breath for a second before extending her legs and her feet down onto the slaves balls.
She stands up and then sits on the stool behind his head and pulls it between her powerful thighs. She scissors the slave with all her strength. When she gets up she pulls on his nipples. She notices the slave is hard so she gets up and steps on his dick then kicks it before wrapping her arms around his neck and scissoring him again. When she lets go the slave falls to the ground so she steps on his head then shifts to his chest so she can stick one foot into his mouth. She removes the foot and brings it back swinging it like a pendulum into his balls, again and again. Finally, she sits on his stomach and brings her feet up to his mouth so he can now lick her dirty soles. Ah, summertime

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:47
File Size : 1664.06 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/daa768b55e226/Su..._-_Miss_Xi.mp4
Old 24-04-2024-, 04:06   #205
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Summertime And The Living Is Harder - Miss Xi

About video: This is the second and last part of this series. In part 1, Summertime and the Living is HARD, Miss Xi has put her slave through quite a workout, sitting on his face, scissoring him and trampling him.
In part two it's more of the same... and more. She foot fucks the slave, punches and kicks his stomach and balls and scissors and tramples him. She sits on his face some more and does everything with more intensity. You can see how her sadistic nature comes through as this scene progresses and when she is done she leaves the slave broken on the deck floor. She looks at you and says "Maybe you're next."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:23
File Size : 1243.21 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4d2f438a1f031/Su..._-_Miss_Xi.mp4
Old 24-04-2024-, 22:45   #206
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default The Pleasure, The Humiliation - Mistress Mercy Rage

About video: This is mainly a foot worship clip but some armpit worship and a lot of verbal humiliation make it much more. Mercy has the slave come in and start by sniffing her feet. "Do they smell better than pussy?" she asks him. The slave is a bit unsure how to reply then says they do. Mercy looks at the camera, laughs, and says, "As if he knows what pussy smells like." She then explains that this slaves specialty is feet, ass and armpits. She lifts her arms up to reveal her sexy pits. Now she tells the slave to start kissing her feet, then to lick the soles and then suck the toes. She waves her long gorgeous toes at the camera and says her slave loves sticking his tongue between them.
"I haven't washed my feet for days, I can smell them from here" Mercy says and then adds "It's a real turn on making men lick and worship my dirty body parts." She starts to touch herself because her power turns her on. "I make slaves do such vile things, my feet are nothing, he likes to get kicked in the balls, get spit on, lick my filthy ass, anything I can think of, as long as it's painful or humiliating" she continues. The slave diligently keeps licking and sucking her feet and toes, the verbal humiliation not slowing him down at all. "Suck my big toe like it's a cock" she tells him. She calls the slave up to her armpits now and tells them they stink. She reminds him he can easily be replaced if he ever messes up. It's good to keep slaves on their toes, no pun intended, at all times. As he licks her pits she laughs at him being so close to her lips and no chance of ever kissing them. She spits on his face and says "That's my idea of a kiss." Finally, she raises her feet high above her, right up to the camera, so you get a perfect view of them. The slave just keeps licking her armpit following every order to a T

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:22
File Size : 944.60 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/705ffe1f8e0fa/Th...Mercy_Rage.mp4
Old 25-04-2024-, 03:54   #207
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default The Small Balls Clinic - Princess Mercy Rage, Mistress Mia

About video: Here we go again, another adventure in the Club Stil3tto Clinic where western medicine is never considered when treating patients. These treatments have all been formulated right here at Club Stil3tto. Today, the nurses are Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy. Interns actually but the Doctor couldn't make it today so they will take care of things. As the scene opens the patient is mumbling to himself about how expensive the treatments are and he sees no noticeable difference in the size of his balls. His small balls have turned his wife off so much that she has had to take on numerous lovers including Doctor Julio who works right at the clinic. How humiliating. The patient is talking to himself out loud about his wife and the doctor when Mia and Mercy walk in. Mia recognizes the patient and whispers to Mercy that he is Sharon's husband. "Oh yes, the one with small balls" Mercy says, telling him that everyone in the clinic always talks about his small balls. "We know you wife is fucking Doctor Julio" Mia says. "He said he wouldn't tell anyone" the patient says angrily. "He didn't tell anyone, your wife did" Mercy responds and everyone laughs... well, except the husband, lol.
Mia tells him he is lucky having such a hot wife. "Even we have made out with her" Mercy says and the patient turns a few shades redder in the face. She then tells him she just saw Doctor Julio naked so she thinks his wife is probably there right now. "I think my balls are even smaller" the patient says and Mercy says they will need a larger 'dose' of treatment. Suddenly Doctor Julio walks in naked and the girls smile at his studly body and good looks. The Doctor says "Oh yes, small balls, I'm about to fuck your wife." Mia tells the patient that Doctor Julio was once a patient as well but now his balls are huge. Wink! Wink! Encouraged the patient decides that the unorthodox treatment that is unfolding in front of him is worth the suffering. The nurses proceed to 'treat' the patient and then suddenly they hear Doctor Julio in the distance fucking Sharon. The nurses decide to go join Doctor Julio and Sharon. They tell the patient to relax until they get back... clothes pins cover his balls

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:02
File Size : 727.71 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/26453ba109a88/Th...stress_Mia.mp4
Old 25-04-2024-, 23:27   #208
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default To The Basement Sinner - Mistress Kassy

About video: Johnny has been horrible in class, so much bigger than the other students, he's constantly terrorizing everyone. Head instructor Nun Kassy has had no choice but to take him to the basement of the church where she now has him collared and naked. Johnny might have thought he was living out some sort of fantasy but that all comes crashing down on him as Kassy delivers a couple hard kick to his balls. "You can't do this, this isn't legal" Johnny cries but Kassy tells him things haven't changed in the church in thousands of years. She resumes kicking him in the nuts and soon he is pleading with her saying he won't misbehave again. "Remember that other boy that was misbehaving a few weeks ago?" she asks him, adding "Didn't you wonder why he became an absolute saint?" Ohh, now Johnny gets it.
Kassy explains that the other boy had his balls busted and he was placed in permanent chastity. Now johnny is really fretting, he doesn't want to be in chastity as he's a chronic masturbater. Kassy tells him to count down 10 of her hardest kicks. When she is done she tells him to fall to the ground and to kiss her feet. "The priest was kissing those half an hour ago, I have to bust his balls all the time too" she explains. She orders Johnny back to his feet and squeezes his balls and then slaps them. These are always the problem, maybe you need to be castrated" she tells him. "Tomorrow everyone will wonder why you're such a saint" she tells him before looking at the camera and adding "Except the other half of the class that I have punished previously."
Kassy tells Johnny to turn away from her so she can kick his balls from behind. She tells him after she is done with him that she wants him to go to confession and then tells him to get on all fours and when she kicks him to oink like "a fucking pig". She kicks, he oinks, she laughs, and this carries on for a while. "You've been masturbating a lot haven't you?" she asks Johnny and says that is the first thing he should mention at confession and to tell the priest that she is taking care of it by putting him in permanent chastity. She looks at the camera and says "But don't feel bad, he's in chastity too." She continue to kick Johnny's balls. What a blessing Kassy is to this fine institution

Info file :
Runtime : 00:05:38
File Size : 666.92 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a8eddab00111b/To...ress_Kassy.mp4
Old 26-04-2024-, 04:08   #209
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Trample Break - Sadistic Queen Misha And Princess Mia

About video: Sadistic Queen Misha and Princess Mia have decided to take a break, from beating slaves, with a little walk... all over their slaves, that is! To start they walk back and forth across the slaves, coming from opposite directions so they always meet in the middle. The slaves are doing a lot of grunting and groaning because although their enjoyment in life is being stepped on by women it's typically more in the figurative manner and the real thing can really hurt, especially when they both land on the same slave, at the same time.
Next the ladies just stand on the slaves and start to bounce up and down. After a while they start to feel sorry for the bitchs so they decide to sit on their faces instead. Misha hops back up first because she has the urge to jump high on the slaves, leaving her feet, no easy feat as keeping your balance on a moving object can be a challenge. She jumps so one foot lands on each slave and it's fun seeing which slave reacts the most. Look at that suffering in their eyes. Now the ladies change places and the slaves get more weight from Mia and they are really in agony. "We sure are having fun" Mia says then asks Misha if she heard a cracking sound. Hmmm! Again they both hop on the slaves and this time they tell the slaves to say that they deserve to suffer for them and despite the agony the slaves know how lucky they are to be getting this attention and express it verbally although it's hard to understand them, lol. The girls lean over and hug each other, while standing on the slaves, and say it's so much fun they might keep doing it for a few more hours. The broken slaves are heard grunting below them

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:23
File Size : 758.08 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5d3d596742dd5/Tr...incess_Mia.mp4
Old 27-04-2024-, 04:27   #210
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Yaz And Mercy Boot Trample - Mistress Mercy And Mistress Yaz

About video: The breath taking duo of Mistress Mercy and Mistress Yaz are looking especially stunning in this clip and feeling extremely sadistic. Their slave is laying on the floor and their plan is to walk all over him. Mercy has heavy soled boots while Yaz is wearing 8" stil3tto boots. Mercy focuses on heavy impact on the slaves chest and head while Yaz points the sharp heels into the slaves stomach and legs. They start to jump on him and he is really groaning and moaning in pain. The camera moves back to catch a full view of the scene and Yaz wiggles her amazing ass at the camera. The slave can't see it though as Mercy is stepping over his eyes.
Yaz starts to jab the slave all over with her heels and the slave cries out in pain. Mercy grinds her big boots into his chest. More jumping and soon the slave is making a real ruckus. Mercy decides to shut him up by sitting on his face but when Yaz takes her heels back to his legs the muffled screaming ramps up from under Mercy's sexy ass. The ladies get off the slave and sit, leaning against the wall. They tell him to kiss their boots to show his gratitude for the attention they just gave him. They have him sit up so the camera can catch all the deep marks and Mercy laughs and comments that his Doctor will be in for quite a surprise when he goes in for his appointment tomorrow. "Back to licking" Yaz tells him

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:51
File Size : 975.99 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/25d8c586c8bfe/Ya...stress_Yaz.mp4