Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 03-11-2019-, 01:00   #16
MountFeel
Godfather of spymania-forum

MountFeel is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Gaia Pleasure Dome

Mistress Gaia - Pleasure Dome

Quality: 1080 x 1 920

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Format: MPEG-4

Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Mistress Gaia Joined by my mistress friend, we have two slaves that are going to receive some training. We order them over to join us, and take their position on their knees. It's a important part of slut training that our bitches learn obedience. As we look down on them I can detect fear in their eyes, I enjoy the fact that they appreciate their place. We begin with some simple instruction by getting our sluts to lick our beautiful stiletto heels. Then as they are going to receive a cruel ass fucking, we get them to familiarize themselves with our strapons by licking and sucking our cocks. They have to make sure they get a nice mouthful. We then order our sluts to bend over the arms of the settee to prepare for their fucking. With one at either end of the settee, my friend and me begin to fuck our sluts fast and hard. Their squeals are ignored as we rip into their asses. Finally, when finished we place butt plugs in their asses to keep them warm for the next training session. It's been a great day, and our sluts have learned obedience, and how to please their mistresses at the pleasure dome.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/584c2d62e0f56
Size:415 MB
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
MountFeel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019-, 20:15   #17
MountFeel

Default Mistress Gaia Gang Bangers Strap On Ass Spreading Female Supremacy

Mistress Gaia - Gang Bangers Strap-On Ass Spreading Female Supremacy

Duration: 12 min 55 s

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Ass Spreading
Models: Mistress Gaia

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/a77ed6c0a61fb
Size:489 MB
Old 04-11-2019-, 01:05   #18
MountFeel

Default Mistress Gaia

Mistress Gaia

Duration: 12 min 23 s

Genre: Femdom Strapon

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/54c2fa7a27f7a
Size:300 MB
Old 04-11-2019-, 05:53   #19
MountFeel

Default Mistress Gaia - Sexy and Sensual Fuck

Mistress Gaia - Sexy and Sensual Fuck

Duration: 16 min 38 s

Genre: Foot Worship, Cum Eating
Models: Mistress Gaia ENGLISH Tonight I'm in a sensual mood, and I have a slave that I want to share in my experience. I also have my boyfriend with me, and I an going to make my slave worship me while we enjoy ourselves having a good fuck. With him on a collar and leash and also in chastity, my bitch of a slave is going to show me how obedient he can be. I'm wearing a silky pair of black stockings, and I pull my slave onto the bed and order him to begin licking my silky feet. As things begin to heat up, I remove my stockings and continue to enjoy sensual foreplay with my boyfriend. My slave now has the luxury of being allowed to lick my bare feet. I continue to pleasure myself and begin to fuck my boyfriend. I look down at my slave and tell him to keep licking my feet. I also want him to think about what he's missing, so I tease and taunt him. As he's in chastity his cock will begin to throb as he tries to get it up. What a unfortunate situation for my cuckold bitch. I go back to having good fuck with my boyfriend until we both climax. It's time for the final humiliation of my foot licker, as I get the used condom from my boyfriend and empty the sperm into the mouth of my slave. What a lucky bitch he is to have been allowed to worship me during my sexy and sensual fuck. ITALIAN Stasera sono di ottimo umore,con la voglia di rendere la serata piccante,lussuriosa e sensuale come piace a Me,Mistress Gaia.Sono insieme al mio ragazzo,il mio boyfriend,ed ho anche il mio schiavo personale.Faro' vivere al mio schiavo un'esperienza unica,dovra' adorarmi e venerarmi mentre Io faro'l'amore con il mio ragazzo.Ovviamente,lo schiavo e' opportunamente collarizzato con guinzaglio e con il suo inutile cazzo prigioniero di una moderna cintura di castita', pronto a dimostrarmi tutta la sua devozione.Io,indosso un paio delle mie immancabili seducenti calze di seta nera,strattono lo schiavo sul letto e lo obbligo a leccare i miei piedi vellutati.Nel frattempo,mi godo i preliminari con il mio ragazzo,ora sono davvero eccitata,mi sfilo le calze ed ordino allo schiavo di leccare i miei regali piedi.E' tutto perfetto,sono infiammata ed infervorata e faccio l'amore con il mio ragazzo.Mi gusto lo schiavo che adora e venera i miei piedi,e voglio che pensi alla situazione che sta vivendo,soprattutto al fatto che si trova in una lussuosa camera, con Me,nuda,e che non puo'assolutamente scoparmi a differenza del mio boyfriend.Lo stuzzico e lo tormento per eccitarlo,cosi' il suo cazzo soffrira' le pene dell'inferno nella gabbietta in cui l'ho imprigionato.Davvero una circostanza sfortunata per la mia puttanella.Torno a deliziarmi delle attenzioni del mio ragazzo,facciamo l'amore di nuovo finche' entrambi non raggiungiamo l'estasi dei sensi,l'agognato orgasmo.Ma per essere del tutto soddisfatta di questa serata libertina,non mi rimane che umiliare definitivamente il mio personale leccapiedi.Prendo il preservativo usato dal mio ragazzo,e svuoto lo sperma nella bocca del mio schiavo.Ecco la devozione che esigo,e solo chi sara' capace di venerarmi e adorarmi in questo modo avra' la fortuna di deliziarsi delle mie sexy e sensuali scopate.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/7d143aac1cea5
Size:459 MB
Old 04-11-2019-, 20:21   #20
MountFeel

Default Took Revenge On The Offender Is Also Forced To Lick!!!

Took Revenge On The Offender - Is Also Forced To Lick!!!

Duration: 16 min 59 s
Format: Windows Media

Genre: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/ccf2bdd437c7a
Size:878 MB
Old 05-11-2019-, 01:09   #21
MountFeel

Default Cory Chase Punishing my Son

Cory Chase - Punishing my Son

Quality: 720 x 1 280

Duration: 23 min 7 s

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, MILF
Models: Cory Chase

Description: Scene One: Smart ass son "Mom, why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Cory's son asks. Cory is going to be having a friend over and the last thing she needs is her lazy ass son to be on the couch when he gets there. When her son gives her lip she decides to use her strap on sooner than expected. She grabs her useless son and pins him against the wall. "You like that?" She asks, pulling down his pants and playing with his dick. He begs her to stop, but she slides her cock into his ass and fucks him. "I promise I will do my fucking chores" he begs her. Cory teaches him not to fuck with her or she will fuck him back. Scene Two: Obedient son "You're going to be a good boy for me?" Cory asks as she fucks her son on the couch. Gone is the bratty lazy son, replaced by her obedient little fuck doll. She jerks his cock and gives him a ride he will never forget. He can't do anything to stop her as Cory takes what she wants from him. She milks every last drop of cum from him while her big dick thrusts inside his smart ass. Pathetically he shoots his load all over himself and she gives him a few fucks to remember her by. "Now go do those chores" She yells. "Yes mommy" He says on the edge of crying.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/81cc7dc074bf3
Size:329 MB
Old 06-11-2019-, 15:42   #22
MountFeel

Default Stephanie West Femdom Addiction

Stephanie West - Femdom Addiction

Duration: 11 min 25 s

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Models: Stephanie West

Description: Princess Stephanie West is ready to completely ruin your simple existence of a life. Once she is finished melting your brain and turning it into a pile of goo you will be completely addicted to your new Master. You will live to serve her every need and desire thinking only about how you

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/79e28bfd6887b
Size:965 MB
Old 06-11-2019-, 20:31   #23
MountFeel

Default Oto Useda CFNM

Oto Useda - CFNM

Quality: 720 x 1 280

Duration: 45 min 46 s

Genre: Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Dildo, Tattoos, Blindfolded, Bondage, Spanking, Femdom
Models: Oto Useda, Inga Devil

Description: Sexy Oto Useda is laying on the bed with his girlfriend as they enjoy a magazine. It is no surprise that the girl is more interested in the sexy Oto than the magazine, feeling over his back as he reads. She straddles Oto and tries to distract him as he rubs his shoulders and kisses his neck. Moving to the side she pulls down his underwear a little to kiss and spank that sexy ass. Then she completely removes Oto's underwear and spanks that ass. She continues to spank that sexy ass and leans down to kiss it too. Turning Oto over so she can kiss his nipples too. She sucks on Oto's pert nipples. Moving down to Oto's cock she soon has it rock hard as she sucks and wanks it.. Moving Oto she blindfolds him and he holds his legs in the air to show off his tight hole. She gives the ass a few spanks as he sucks on Oto's balls and rubs his hot hole. That sexy ass has a rosy glow as she spanks it some more while sucking the balls and wanking that big cock. Then Oto's tight holel feels the push of a toy as it slide deep into his ass. The girl fucks his ass with the dildo as she wanks his hard cock. Taking a larger toy she opens that ass even wider whilst continuing to wank the cock. That hot ass is spanked as the toy fucks the hole. Oto raises that ass high in the air to get more of the toy deep inside. The girl keeps fucking and spanking the hot ass, using a finger too. Then Leo lays flat on the bed and has his clamped nipples pulled and slapped. His big cock stands pround as he feels his nipples being abused. The girl grabs the big dick and wanks it. Then all attention is on that big cock as it is wanked hard until it shoots the hot, creamy, cum.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/f22e8a5ffaf6a
Size:1 012 MB
Old 07-11-2019-, 01:19   #24
MountFeel

Default Mistress gaia sadistic ass fuck

MISTRESS GAIA SADISTIC ASS FUCK

Duration: 17 min 33 s

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Dildo

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/49c66e9ab2bdd
Size:481 MB
Old 07-11-2019-, 15:49   #25
MountFeel

Default Marley Brinx 30 Day Release

Marley Brinx - 30-Day Release

Duration: 11 min 54 s

Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage, CBT
Models: Marley Brinx

Description: It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/dfe3213894f7d
Size:1 014 MB
Old 07-11-2019-, 20:39   #26
MountFeel

Default Ryan Keely Shut Up And Serve: Ryan Keely Makes Her Dom Jack Hammer Sub

Ryan Keely - Shut Up And Serve: Ryan Keely Makes Her Dom Jack Hammer Sub

Quality: 540 x 960

Duration: 45 min 49 s

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Facesitting, Flogging, Foot Worship, Feet, Ballgag, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Zapper, Suspension, IR
Models: Ryan Keely, Jack Hammer

Description: Jack Hammer is a dom, who rarely subs. But today is one of those days. And who wouldn't be ready to do so, when gorgeous blonde bombshell Ryan Keely has you by the balls. Jack arrives at Ryan's dungeon, ready to shut up and serve. And Ryan is not disappointed. She orders him to strip, then worship her, starting with her feet. Jack is a damn obedient sub from the start, understanding that Ryan is in control. He shows some amusement at times, but Ryan immediately corrects him, putting him back in his place. She orders him on his hands and knees, then canes the back of his legs, then paddles and spanks his ass. The smirk on his face is wiped away when Ryan then puts him on his back, puts clothespins on his nipples and smothers his face with her perfect, wet pussy. She grinds on top of him, making him please her while he remains otherwise immobile, not permitted to please himself. Jack is soon put in a partial suspension. Ryan flogs his hungry ass, then spits on his hole, prepping him to take her big strap-on cock. She thrusts her fat cock into his ass and fucks him, getting off on the very thought of plowing this typically dominant guy into submission. But Jack is gagged, and his moans are muffled, to keep him shut up. When Jack is fully trained, accepting that his role is to please Ryan and nothing more, Ryan releases him from the bondage and uses his mouth and cock to get off. She takes that big dick and rides it, giving herself one orgasm after another while Jack serves as a fuck toy on a leash. Ryan cums again and again, and only once she's done is Jack finally finished. She denies him an orgasm and sends him on his way... until next time.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/acaf248edc005
Size:502 MB
Old 24-11-2019-, 16:15   #27
MountFeel

Default Mindless Analgasm

Mindless Analgasm

Duration: 11 min 45 s

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Models: Kendra James

Description: Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me as I want you at my feet pet. I know all of your secret desires and everything you keep locked away in that mind of yours. You think nobody else knows but I do. You are so ashamed of them but today you will learn there is no reason to be ashamed anymore. I am going to unlock each and every one. You are going to tell me all your secrets today as I transform you into my mindless and obedient slut. Grab your special little bottle and get ready to become completely mine. You are going to learn just what it means to have an involuntary analgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into my control. There is no escape.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/774135825a4c5
Size:858 MB
Old 25-11-2019-, 16:17   #28
MountFeel

Default Charley Chase, Jessi Palmer, Rachel Roxxx

Charley Chase, Jessi Palmer, Rachel Roxxx

Quality: 478 x 852

Duration: 22 min 8 s
Format: Windows Media

Genre: Femdom, Strapon

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/759b3076f2ba4
Size:520 MB
Old 26-11-2019-, 16:21   #29
MountFeel

Default Ryan Keely the Holiday Tribute: Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart

Ryan Keely - the Holiday Tribute: Ryan Keely receives new toy Lance Hart

Quality: 540 x 960

Duration: 52 min 20 s

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Hardcore, PussyEating, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Foot Worship, Footjob, FaceSitting, Flogging, Pussy Licking
Models: Ryan Keely, Lance Hart

Description: Buxom blonde Ryan Keely receives a very special gift from dear friend Mona Wales. She rips open her present to find a very naked and hard Lance Hart awaiting her every order. Lance is eager for the opportunity to serve his new Mistress and is soon put to the test! Ryan squeezes his hard leaking cock and smothers him with her gorgeous tits. She takes him over her knee for an old fashioned spanking and makes him worship her beautiful feet. Lance takes as much of his Mistress' foot in his mouth as he can, lavishing extra attention on her toes. She instructs him on how to eat her pussy and smothers his face under her ass as she rides his tongue to orgasm. Next, Ryan fucks her new slave with a strap-on cock. Lance is a huge cockslut. He loves getting fucked by his Mistress' cock and takes every inch. He greedily sucks her cock clean after. But pleasure isn't the only thing on Ryan's agenda tonight. She flogs Lance and knees him in the balls repeatedly, savoring the sound of his suffering. She rides his cock before commanding him to fuck her just how she likes -- hard and fast! Lance pistons his hips as he struggles to plead his Mistress and to keep from cumming in her tight cunt. After using Lance to cum multiple times, Ryan jacks him off with her toes. Lance doesn't last long, he cums all over his Mistress' feet and then cleans his mess.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/be08badf03b8e
Size:574 MB
Old 27-11-2019-, 16:24   #30
MountFeel

Default Alexandra Snow Cum Before the Cage

Alexandra Snow - Cum Before the Cage

Duration: 10 min 38 s

Genre: chastity, encouragement, femdom, nonudity, orgasm control, posing, teasing
Models: Alexandra Snow

Description: I believe in chastity. I believe in the immense power this tiny steel cock prison has over a slave and I believe that my slaves should wear them regularly. You, of course, are no exception. Just fingering this little steel cage has me all hot and bothered; I can't wait to lock you up! But I think you need one last orgasm to remember what you won't be having for a while. You don't know how long it will be either, so the fear and excitement will propel you to orgasm in a matter of moments. Once you're milked dry, the cage goes on and the keys are mine. I want you to hold on to this sensation, it's the last pleasure you'll be getting.

Download ---> http://k2s.cc/file/04a2d72213248
Size:649 MB

Tags
facesitting , femdom , worship