Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 06-08-2022-, 06:21   #46
Princessza6
Godfather of spymania-forum

Princessza6 is on a distinguished road
Default London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded / 17.08.2018)

London River (Pain It Forward: Leaded / 17.08.2018)

Cast: London River

Release Date: 17.08.2018

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.

Video Size: 3.54 GB
Duration: 01:06:28
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/06ms9wwvzsdw
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Princessza6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022-, 08:17   #47
Princessza6

Default Lola Reay, Sarah Stern - Breaking The Habit Series - Chastised / (Spankingsarah)

Lola Reay, Sarah Stern - Breaking The Habit Series - Chastised / (Spankingsarah)

Cast: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern

Release Date: 2017

USA

Once again the mad nun Sister Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.

Video Size: 687.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/045xgth3fuxu
Old 06-08-2022-, 12:11   #48
Princessza6

Default Liv Revamped - Brutal Bondage: Liv Revamped And Tommy Pistol

Liv Revamped - Brutal Bondage: Liv Revamped And Tommy Pistol

Cast: Liv Revamped, Tommy Pistol

Release Date: 08.01.2022

Liv Revamped starts her day in a strict steel device. Her mouth is positioned at the level of Tommy Pistol's cock so he can easily give her a proper throat-fucking. A vibrator is pressed hard against Liv's pussy and there's no escaping its pleasure. He sticks his gloved hands in her mouth and it gets her drooling. She gets clothespins on her nipples and a mouthful of his hard cock. She cums hard multiple times while Tommy assists with breath play, covering her nose and mouth. Liv knew this wasn't going to be an easy day, and the full rope suspension that she is made to endure next proves that. In the next scene, Liv is on her side with one leg up and the other pulled tightly out of Tommy's way. He starts fucking her with a vengeance, and then decides he wants some of her tight asshole. He shoves his cock deep into her ass, then into her pussy, and then balls deep into her mouth for a full service hole fucking. The orgasms have been plentiful for Liv, and now it's time for tommy to get his. Liv is face down with her ass in the air and Tommy goes right to work fucking her amazing ass. Her pussy is just so much fun too, so he goes back to that again. He can't decide which he likes best, so he fucks them both until he decides that he wants that mouth again. Liv is super-tough and slutty and Tommy makes sure to showcase those talents.

Video Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 01:03:10

https://filejoker.net/yay5ovzp5b2c
Old 06-08-2022-, 21:50   #49
Princessza6

Default Lexi Lore - Lexi's Favorite Uncle (Remastered)

Lexi Lore - Lexi's Favorite Uncle (Remastered)

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore

Release Date: 28.04.2022

When petite blonde cutie Lexi Lore is evicted from her apartment she turns to her "favorite" step-uncle for help until she gets back on her feet. Handsome, kinky step-Uncle Stirling has some strict house rules that Lexi must follow in order to stay and this horny slut is more than willing to cooperate but it may be more than she bargained for. To get her warmed up and to make sure she can follow instructions Stirling Cooper puts Lexi through a series of commands. First down on your knees! Then he makes her suck on her fingers, tease her perky natural tits and then play with her pussy until she cums while he chokes her. She does just what she is told but Mr Cooper reminds her that her pussy is his now and he will have his way as long as she is under his roof. Tit for tat and all that. Uncle Stirling ties Lexi up, connects the Tens Unit and stuffs his dick in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ but he feels she could show more enthusiasm so he turns up the electricity to motivate his needy house guest and a hot, sloppy ball sucking, cock swallowing session ensues. Lexi Lore offers up all her holes to Stirling so he starts with her tight little pussy. Tied up tight on all fours Cooper spanks and flogs her ivory ass until it turns pink and then pries her pussy open with his fat cock and fucks her into submission. Then he fills her asshole with that sexy cock of his and pounds her good until she gapes. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Lexi Lore is spread wide open presenting her wet slutty holes to Mr Cooper. After some cropping on her sensitive thighs and pussy Stirling vibes Lexis clit with the Hitachi while he fucks her ass and she loves it. Back and forth between both holes Stirling pounds her out until she cums hard and he shoots his hot load all over her. No wonder Stirling Cooper is Lexi's Favorite Uncle.

Video Size: 4.83 GB
Duration: 01:08:23

https://filejoker.net/lbyuquy7ofup
https://filejoker.net/zaic975usuz6
Old 06-08-2022-, 23:47   #50
Princessza6

Default Lexi Lore - Lexi's Favorite Uncle (Remastered)

Lexi Lore - Lexi's Favorite Uncle (Remastered)

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Lexi Lore

Release Date: 28.04.2022

When petite blonde cutie Lexi Lore is evicted from her apartment she turns to her "favorite" step-uncle for help until she gets back on her feet. Handsome, kinky step-Uncle Stirling has some strict house rules that Lexi must follow in order to stay and this horny slut is more than willing to cooperate but it may be more than she bargained for. To get her warmed up and to make sure she can follow instructions Stirling Cooper puts Lexi through a series of commands. First down on your knees! Then he makes her suck on her fingers, tease her perky natural tits and then play with her pussy until she cums while he chokes her. She does just what she is told but Mr Cooper reminds her that her pussy is his now and he will have his way as long as she is under his roof. Tit for tat and all that. Uncle Stirling ties Lexi up, connects the Tens Unit and stuffs his dick in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ but he feels she could show more enthusiasm so he turns up the electricity to motivate his needy house guest and a hot, sloppy ball sucking, cock swallowing session ensues. Lexi Lore offers up all her holes to Stirling so he starts with her tight little pussy. Tied up tight on all fours Cooper spanks and flogs her ivory ass until it turns pink and then pries her pussy open with his fat cock and fucks her into submission. Then he fills her asshole with that sexy cock of his and pounds her good until she gapes. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Lexi Lore is spread wide open presenting her wet slutty holes to Mr Cooper. After some cropping on her sensitive thighs and pussy Stirling vibes Lexis clit with the Hitachi while he fucks her ass and she loves it. Back and forth between both holes Stirling pounds her out until she cums hard and he shoots his hot load all over her. No wonder Stirling Cooper is Lexi's Favorite Uncle.

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 01:08:23
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/l8kkza8stebl
Old 07-08-2022-, 09:29   #51
Princessza6

Default Lashville: Town of Justice (Mood-Pictures)

Lashville: Town of Justice (Mood-Pictures)

Release Date: 2016

Extra content: 4 Post-Show Interviews, Casting Interview; Trailers

Video Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 01:23:16

https://filejoker.net/nl6ims7u4be4
Old 07-08-2022-, 13:21   #52
Princessza6

Default Lady Alice (Alice Sky) - Session Two - His Belt - The Widower Sessions

Lady Alice (Alice Sky) - Session Two - His Belt - The Widower Sessions

Cast: Alice Sky

Video Size: 841.2 MB
Duration: 00:18:48

https://filejoker.net/22fmcnpa7puo
Old 08-08-2022-, 00:59   #53
Princessza6

Default Kylie Le Beau: First Time Fucked In Bondage

Kylie Le Beau: First Time Fucked In Bondage

Cast: Kylie Le Beau, Tommy Pistol

Release Date: 19.02.2022

Kylie Le Beau is quickly becoming a Kink favorite. Paired up with Tommy Pistol in this brutal display of domination, you'll see why. Kylie has recently started exploring her masochistic side, and it's a side that we all love to see. She begins tied to a steel rack, kneeling like a good slut. Tommy gets straight to work, playing with her nipples, slapping, and fucking her throat. Next, Kylie is on her back with her legs spread wide and bound to steel pipes to ensure she can't resist Tommy's very sadistic nature. He over stimulates her with a crop to the pussy and then her tits. He then plows his hard cock balls deep inside of her pussy and fucks her hard. He fucks her ass and crams four fingers inside her hungry pussy. Next, Kylie is placed face down and ass up. Tommy can't resist her sweet ass and so he fucks it into non-stop orgasms. Kylie continues being brutalized until she finally gets a load blown all over her pretty face.

Video Size: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:59:30

https://filejoker.net/p3wzxhizzr29
Old 08-08-2022-, 02:55   #54
Princessza6

Default Kyle Johnson, Stevie Rose, Daisy - Nude Spanking X2 / X2 (Spankingonline)

Kyle Johnson, Stevie Rose, Daisy - Nude Spanking X2 / X2 (Spankingonline)

Cast: Kyle Johnson, Stevie Rose, Daisy

Release Date: 2018

USA

Kyle Calls both his mentees Stevie and Daisy over for a talk about the issue they share, which is a very bad potty mouth. Since they have both been spanked soundly individually for it and it has not worked, he is going to strip both the naughty brats naked and SPANK THEIR PALE LITTLE BUTTS SOUNDLY IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER! The embarrassed girls do as they are told, and then are both given VERY sound hand spankings while watching the others spanking. At the end, Kyle brings a girl over each knee and leaves the two naked brats howling in unison as he tans their butts and tries to tame their bad potty mouths! A GREAT SCENE WITH TWO GREAT SPANKEES!

Video Size: 730.2 MB
Duration: 00:16:36

https://filejoker.net/ih7smntk6me7
Old 08-08-2022-, 08:41   #55
Princessza6

Default Kitty wants to change her mind /

Kitty wants to change her mind /

Cast: Kitty

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:12:19

https://filejoker.net/zfnydfgsxxhb
Old 08-08-2022-, 10:38   #56
Princessza6

Default Kissie - Hidden Implements - Naughty Kissie / (Spankingonline)

Kissie - Hidden Implements - Naughty Kissie / (Spankingonline)

Cast: Kissie

Release Date: 2017

USA

Naughty Kissie believes she can escape her punishments by hiding a couple of the worst implements that Alex uses on her. She doesn't hide them very well and Alex locates them in no time so confronts litlte Kissie to find out if she will come clean. Thinking that he could't have possibly found the implements she lies poorly to him and denies any wrong doing. Once he shows her the hairbrush and paddle, she feebly tries to detach herself from the crime, but does so without success. Her onesie is removed to reveal her smooth naked body, and reluctantly she does as told an bends over Alex's lap. After a quick hand spanking to warm her bottom, the hair brush is brought down across her round buttocks, causing Kissie to moan and wince in pain. Her frustration for not hiding the implements in a better place turns to regret as it quickly dawns on her that she shouldn't have ever tried to fool Alex, or more importantly try to lie to him. Once the hairbrush punishment has finished she is made to bend over the sofa arm and take a very hard paddling with the wood, her worst implement of all, which leaves her sobbing and feeling completely vulnerable.

Video Size: 319.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

https://filejoker.net/4b1wv4ohjhvk
Old 09-08-2022-, 09:52   #57
Princessza6

Default Kendra Cole - Hard Bodied Brat: Kendra Cole

Kendra Cole - Hard Bodied Brat: Kendra Cole

Cast: Kendra Cole, The Pope

Release Date: 20.04.2022

Kendra Cole is an independent woman, and it's no surprise that she is bratty when in the dungeon. The Pope loves a brat as much as any of his other submissive pets, so being a brat to him will only end one way. She is seated in a wooden chair with all of her limbs chained and pulled away from her body. A leather strap around her neck assures her that she is fucked. Nipple clamps are added with weights to start the party. The the cattle prod is introduced. She is thoroughly tormented the entire scene until she squirts all over the chair and floor. Next, Kendra is locked into a wrist and ankle spreader-bar that ensures her total helplessness. The Pope enjoys her body and then uses his flogger to inflict more suffering. Kendra is placed on her back to give him better access to her pussy. The Pope makes her orgasm to help her recover from the pain. In the final scene, Kendra is face-down on the table with a wooden wedge pushing her ass in the air. Her wrist and ankles are held captive in cold steel shackles as The Pope makes his final appearance to issue devastating torment. She is spanked all over her ass before he brings in the biggest dildo he has and buries it deep inside of her slutty pussy. Orgasm after orgasm pour out of her pussy until she no longer knows her name.

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:56:48

https://filejoker.net/bqoui4gkh0ac
Old 09-08-2022-, 11:48   #58
Princessza6

Default Kendra Cole - Hard Bodied Brat: Kendra Cole

Kendra Cole - Hard Bodied Brat: Kendra Cole

Cast: Kendra Cole, The Pope

Release Date: 20.04.2022

Kendra Cole is an independent woman, and it's no surprise that she is bratty when in the dungeon. The Pope loves a brat as much as any of his other submissive pets, so being a brat to him will only end one way. She is seated in a wooden chair with all of her limbs chained and pulled away from her body. A leather strap around her neck assures her that she is fucked. Nipple clamps are added with weights to start the party. The the cattle prod is introduced. She is thoroughly tormented the entire scene until she squirts all over the chair and floor. Next, Kendra is locked into a wrist and ankle spreader-bar that ensures her total helplessness. The Pope enjoys her body and then uses his flogger to inflict more suffering. Kendra is placed on her back to give him better access to her pussy. The Pope makes her orgasm to help her recover from the pain. In the final scene, Kendra is face-down on the table with a wooden wedge pushing her ass in the air. Her wrist and ankles are held captive in cold steel shackles as The Pope makes his final appearance to issue devastating torment. She is spanked all over her ass before he brings in the biggest dildo he has and buries it deep inside of her slutty pussy. Orgasm after orgasm pour out of her pussy until she no longer knows her name.

Video Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:56:48

https://filejoker.net/199l5gkr1p8p
Old 09-08-2022-, 23:26   #59
Princessza6

Default Katie Kush - Tainted Love, Episode 5: The Brat

Katie Kush - Tainted Love, Episode 5: The Brat

Cast: Katie Kush, Quinton James

Release Date: 19.04.2022

Quinton continues to share his steamy stories with his friend April. Up next: a bottom that identifies as a brat named Katie Kush. Katie doesn't hide the fact that she's a li'l brat. In fact she's actually proud of who she is, and how she likes to play during BDSM encounters. Quinton learns how to navigate dealing with a brat, and how to play consensually within her comfort zone. Once he finds his own comfort zone, everything falls into place. He manhandles Katie quite a bit to subdue her brattiness, but it's going to take more than that to get her to fully submit. She wants to be tied up and used! He takes her upstairs and get her bound in rope, then fucks the brat right out of her.

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 01:07:52

https://filejoker.net/t0pjk0mk479u
Old 10-08-2022-, 01:22   #60
Princessza6

Default Kathy & Michelle - Faces XVII / XVII (Realspankings)

Kathy & Michelle - Faces XVII / XVII (Realspankings)

Cast: Kathy & Michelle

Release Date: 2004

USA

Kathy and Michelle are paddled with the lexan until their bottoms bruise in our seventeenth installment of "Faces."

Video Size: 28.4 MB
Duration: 00:02:36
Resolution: 960x720

https://filejoker.net/3pkot1r73pm9