Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 10-05-2020-, 09:49   #391
JustPlay331
Godfather of spymania-forum

JustPlay331 is on a distinguished road
Default Midsummer Night's Cream: Ella Nova Double Anal/Double Vag and Fisting!

Midsummer Night's Cream: Ella Nova Double Anal/Double Vag and Fisting!

DOWNLOAD

About video
Ella Nova is the newly appointed fairy queen, and wants nothing more than to get HARDCORE GANGBANGED by her entire fairy court! Her royal highness gags, chokes, and slobbers on the thick cocks shoved deep in her throat, taking two more in her bound hands, and dick on top of dick in her tight ass and dripping wet pink pussy. Getting more and more stretched from the double penetration, Ella swallows up an entire meaty, manly fist with her cunt - filling his hand with a puddle of squirt - then takes double vag AND double anal, completely stuffed with giant cock! To fully satisfy their new queen, Ella's courtesans cum all over her face, crowning her a filthy bukkake mess.
Starring: Ella Nova
Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blonde, BlowBang

Size: 646 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 540 x 960 / Duration: 58 min 58 s

Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020-, 10:11   #392
JustPlay331

Default Two Mean Bitches and One Worthless Little Prick

Two Mean Bitches and One Worthless Little Prick

DOWNLOAD

About video
Lefty thought he was a lucky fucker when Samantha Sin walked onto the set to team up with Cassandra Cruz, but these two mean bitches were not impressed with our boy's worthless little prick. Cruelty comes in twos for Lefty and despite his straining hard cock and best efforts, he just gets fucked over as he struggles to please these demanding women. Clothespins, cock sucking, heavy ball weights, dildo gags, whips and a strap on up his ass as he tries to eat Samantha's gorgeous pussy are his reward. They laugh at him and humiliate his worthless ass for sporting such a tiny prick, then they tease him and use him by fucking his face with their cunts and taking their fill of his pathetic cock in their hungry cunts. In the end, as the beauties orgasm by themselves and hold Lefty down at the end of a leash, it is clear that they are just not into him and his tiny little prick.
Starring: Lefty
Tags: BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette

Size: 464 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 540 x 960 / Duration: 42 min 25 s

Old 16-05-2020-, 10:22   #393
JustPlay331

Default Nyxon Suggests Sweater Bondage

Nyxon Suggests Sweater Bondage

DOWNLOAD

About video
Elizabeth is seated at Mr Big Boss's desk when Nyxon comes in with a request. She's come to see if binding and gagging her would help her relax at all. Elizabeth decides that this is a great idea and grabs some rope to bind and gag her with. Turning her around she binds first her wrists and then moves up securing her elbows with more narrow cotton cord. Nyxon's mouth is then stuffed with a black cloth that she then seals in with white microfoam tape. Pushing her up onto the desk Nyxon finds her ankles being bound next before Elizabeth moves up adding a rope binding Nyxon's arms to her body.Nyxon is then seated on the desk while Lizz goes back to work. Lizz unbuttons her blouse and enjoys her captive show for a bit before getting engrossed enough in her work that she ends up ignoring poor Nyxon. Eventually she snaps out of it and taunts poor Nyxon a bit before heading out leaving her tightly bound and gagged still on Mr Big Boss's desk.
Starring: Nyxon & Elizabeth Andrews
Tags: Girl Ties Girl, Rope Bondage, Microfoam Gag, Mouth Packing, High Heels, Pantyhose, Secretary, Sweater

Size: 475 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 15 min 9 s

Old 13-06-2020-, 12:44   #394
JustPlay331

Default Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

DOWNLOAD

About video
I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish
Item #0157
Starring: Elizabeth Andrews
Tags: [setDateGoesLive] => 2015-08-13
[setNumPics] => 40
[setLengthVideo] => 858
[setShowFileInfo] => 1
[setDynamicRotation] => 0
[setDynamicSortOrder] => 0
[setDynamicAltSortOrder] => 0
[setSortOrder] =>
[setDateCreated] => 2015-08-13 00:00:00
[setDateUpdated] => 2017-01-28 20:23:48
[setIsCurrentlyVisible] =>
[setAvailableViaPPV] => 1
[setAvailableViaStream] => 1
[setPriceImg] => 1.9900
[setPriceVideo] => 10.9900
[setPriceStream] => 5.9900
[setZencartProductID_Img] => 61239
[setZencartProductID_Vid] => 60247
[setZencartProductID_Stream] => 60248
[setContentRotator_Position] =>
)
1-->

Elizabeth Andrews : Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

var addthis_config =
{
services_expanded:"facebook, twitter, tumblr, reddit, stumbleupon, digg, google_plusone",
data_track_addressbar:true
};

40 photos; 14:18 video

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
 Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
 Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
 Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish

Size: 637 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 928 x 1 648 / Duration: 14 min 17 s

Old 18-06-2020-, 13:10   #395
JustPlay331

Default Bound, Ballgagged And Tickle

Bound, Ballgagged And Tickle

DOWNLOAD

About video

Starring: Belle Davis
Tags:

Size: 532 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 14 min 10 s

Old 19-06-2020-, 13:14   #396
JustPlay331

Default Smartly Dressed Secretary Jute Bound

Smartly Dressed Secretary Jute Bound

DOWNLOAD

About video
September 27, 2018
Starring: Johannie
Tags: Johannie walks into Mr Big Boss's office apologizing for being late but really making up for it dressed in a red satin blouse, waist cincher, pencil skirt, and heels. He breaks out some jute rope and after getting some of it untangled comes out and maneuvers Johannies arms behind her back. Binding her wrists first he then moves up to her elbows as she asks him not to leave her to go out to lunch again. He half heartedly promises not to before continuing to bind her. A red ballgag silences her complaints as its buckled in tightly and then Johannie is moved to the ground where her ankles are then bound. Shes then left to struggle and drool all over herself for a bit while Mr Big Boss goes to check on things around the office. Eventually he returns just long enough to get a couple of gropes in and hogtie her before heading out to lunch and breaking his promise to Johannie.

Size: 571 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 15 min 27 s

Old 20-06-2020-, 13:17   #397
JustPlay331

Default Being Jenna Part 2

Being Jenna - Part 2

DOWNLOAD

About video
Aurora Snow loves to giggle and moan during this scene with banger Tristan Seagal. The enthusiastic Snow seems to enjoy fast-paced blow jobs. She also obviosly prefers reverse cowgirl as she spends the majority of the time sittin' pretty. Snow changes it up for some doggie at the finish line and consumes a flury of the white stuff.
Starring: Aurora Snow, Tristan Seagal
Tags: bdsm

Size: 456 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 960 / Duration: 27 min 43 s

Old 21-06-2020-, 13:23   #398
JustPlay331

Default Double party

Double party

DOWNLOAD

About video
Do you want to see what happened last week after I got hooked up with two guys at the bar and couldn't decide which one to pick? Well of course I picked both and got a double amount of fun as the guys pumped my wet cunt and my asshole at the same time. And they also both gave me a double load of cum in my face...
Starring: Carmelita Blue
Tags: anal, bdsm, blowjob, double penetration, facial, threesome, babes, blonde, solo

Size: 103 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 640 / Duration: 13 min 58 s

Old 22-06-2020-, 13:28   #399
JustPlay331

Default Role Play Domme With Mr Big Boss

Role Play Domme With Mr Big Boss

DOWNLOAD

About video
Nyxon is dressed in blue latex for a bit of fun role play with Mr Big Boss. He's playing the unruly client of a pro domme and he wastes no time grabbing her and turning the tables on her pulling her arms behind her and binding her elbows together tightly. With her elbows bound he shoves a bishop panel gag into her mouth buckling it behind her head sealing off her cries. Nyxon is then bent over the desk where her wrists are bound finishing off her arm bondage. Mr Big Boss binds her ankles next as she's XXXX up onto the desk. A few gropes of her helpless form and then he seats her back on the desk grabbing the last piece of rope uncurling it and XXXX her up off the desk where he uses it to bind her arms to her body. She's then moved to the floor where she's left to struggle while Mr Big Boss heads off. One more visit a few more gropes and a hogtie rope and Nyxon is finally completely bound and left to struggle on the hard office floor.
Starring: Nyxon
Tags: Rope Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Hogtie, Role Play, Dominatrix Crossed, Double Cross, Struggling, Gag Talk

Size: 436 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 13 min 57 s

Old 23-06-2020-, 13:32   #400
JustPlay331

Default Sexy Young Thing Part 3

Sexy Young Thing - Part 3

DOWNLOAD

About video
Stud is aroused as a big tit blonde cooks breakfast he helps her out of her clothes rubbing and licking her before her snatch swallows his throbbing cock deep in her pleasure holes until orgasm
Starring: Cassidey, Staci Thorn, Jay Huntington

Size: 435 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 25 min 29 s

Old 24-06-2020-, 13:37   #401
JustPlay331

Default When Strangers Meet Part 2

When Strangers Meet - Part 2

DOWNLOAD

About video
Blonde blows a stud until he is hard as he rubs, eats, and fingers her wet snatch before sinking his cock deep into her juicy hole
Starring: Savanna Samson, Justin Magnum

Size: 269 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 15 min 45 s

Old 25-06-2020-, 13:40   #402
JustPlay331

Default Gagged and Increasingly Pantyhose Bound

Gagged and Increasingly Pantyhose Bound

DOWNLOAD

About video

Starring: Leanna Belle
Tags:

Size: 387 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 12 min 38 s

Old 26-06-2020-, 13:46   #403
JustPlay331

Default The It Girl Part 4

The It Girl - Part 4

DOWNLOAD

About video
Busty blonde and stud talking on the couch doesn't last long as they start messing around eating her snatch before she titty fucks and sucks his cock until pulling her panties to the side and letting him pound her pussy
Starring: Nicole Sheridan, Voodoo

Size: 282 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 16 min 53 s

Old 27-06-2020-, 13:50   #404
JustPlay331

Default Lacie's Life Part 4

Lacie's Life - Part 4

DOWNLOAD

About video
Hot blonde babe Lacie sucks a cock before getting it shoved deep in her little pink pussy
Starring: Lacie Heart, Kurt Lockwood

Size: 307 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 17 min 55 s

Old 28-06-2020-, 13:55   #405
JustPlay331

Default Shiny Shirt, Tight Skirt and Bondage

Shiny Shirt, Tight Skirt and Bondage

DOWNLOAD

About video
Mr Big Boss is ready to get down to business today and shows it as he comes in quickly binding Nyxons arms, elbows first. Nyxon smirks a bit while getting bound as she definitely likes being tied tightly. After they have a mutual laugh Nyxon is silenced with some mouth packing and then a wide wrap of clear electrical tape around her head sealing her packing in. With Nyxon securely gagged Mr Big Boss moves down and binds her ankles together as she leans up against the counter for support in her high heels. Getting intricate he ball ties her and then pulls her feet tightly to her wrists with a cinch on her shoe arches. Finally with enough rope on Nyxon he heads off to one of his regular lunch breaks leaving her to struggle as much as she can considering the amount of rope Mr Big Boss put on her.
Starring: Nyxon
Tags: Pantyhose, Secretary, Extreme High Heels, Mouth Packing, Electical Tape Gag, Rope Bondage, Gag Talk

Size: 613 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 19 min 43 s

Tags
bdsm , bondage , humiliation , slave , torture