Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 25-08-2022-, 00:59   #121
Princessza6
Godfather of spymania-forum

Princessza6 is on a distinguished road
Default Brooke Johnson: Brutal Bondage

Brooke Johnson: Brutal Bondage

Cast: Brooke Johnson, The Pope

Release Date: 01.03.2022

Brooke Johnson is back. This time, she is subjected to the most brutal bondage and grueling torment that she has ever had to suffer through. This may be one of the most intense shoots in Kink history. The day starts with a seemingly basic tie with Brooke standing in the middle of the dungeon. The Pope uses a multitude of impact toys to set the pace for Brooke. After that, Brooke is hoisted into the air with a hair-suspension. Her elbows are included but give her very little relief as she swings around by her scalp. The Pope rips a few orgasms from her petite body and then moves on. The next scene is a progressive suspension that includes all of the tying on camera. The rope slowly engulfs her body and puts her in quite the predicament, using her own body to intensify the suffering. By the end, Brooke is is totally helpless in the bondage with weighted nipple clamps stretching her nipples. The Pope commands more orgasms from her soaking pussy. In the final scene he focuses more on the torment than the bondage. Brooke is placed on her back with her legs spread and her arms pulled out of the way. The torment includes brutal bastinado, severe paddling of her tits, and an overall assault on her entire body.

Video Size: 3.72 GB
Duration: 00:52:29
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/r9hi4htca6lt
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Princessza6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2022-, 02:55   #122
Princessza6

Default Brooke Johnson: Brutal Bondage

Brooke Johnson: Brutal Bondage

Cast: Brooke Johnson, The Pope

Release Date: 01.03.2022

Brooke Johnson is back. This time, she is subjected to the most brutal bondage and grueling torment that she has ever had to suffer through. This may be one of the most intense shoots in Kink history. The day starts with a seemingly basic tie with Brooke standing in the middle of the dungeon. The Pope uses a multitude of impact toys to set the pace for Brooke. After that, Brooke is hoisted into the air with a hair-suspension. Her elbows are included but give her very little relief as she swings around by her scalp. The Pope rips a few orgasms from her petite body and then moves on. The next scene is a progressive suspension that includes all of the tying on camera. The rope slowly engulfs her body and puts her in quite the predicament, using her own body to intensify the suffering. By the end, Brooke is is totally helpless in the bondage with weighted nipple clamps stretching her nipples. The Pope commands more orgasms from her soaking pussy. In the final scene he focuses more on the torment than the bondage. Brooke is placed on her back with her legs spread and her arms pulled out of the way. The torment includes brutal bastinado, severe paddling of her tits, and an overall assault on her entire body.

Video Size: 983.9 MB
Duration: 00:52:29
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/ffjwfycwjij9
Old 25-08-2022-, 04:51   #123
Princessza6

Default Brooke Johnson - Tainted Love, Episode 4: The Submissive

Brooke Johnson - Tainted Love, Episode 4: The Submissive

Cast: Brooke Johnson, Quinton James

Release Date: 12.04.2022

The tables have turned, and it's Quinton's turn to titillate April with his sexy stories. The first is about a super submissive lifestyler that he had a date with, named Brooke Johnson. Brooke is a very submissive woman that loves the BDSM lifestyle. She identifies as a submissive, but Quinton doesn't quite understand what that entails until she arrives and sees it for himself. She thrives in high protocol D/s relationships, but notices that Quinton may not see eye to eye. They spend some time getting to know each other before jumping in to some bondage and rough sex. Quinton has learned some rope skills of his own and is ready to put them to good use with Brooke. She is bound, and then the action begins with rough sex and his own version of domination. Brooke sees the potential in him and is very turned on as he has his way with her.

Video Size: 3.74 GB
Duration: 00:52:42

https://filejoker.net/hhl36lgqr06q
Old 25-08-2022-, 06:48   #124
Princessza6

Default Brooke Johnson - Tainted Love, Episode 4: The Submissive

Brooke Johnson - Tainted Love, Episode 4: The Submissive

Cast: Brooke Johnson, Quinton James

Release Date: 12.04.2022

The tables have turned, and it's Quinton's turn to titillate April with his sexy stories. The first is about a super submissive lifestyler that he had a date with, named Brooke Johnson. Brooke is a very submissive woman that loves the BDSM lifestyle. She identifies as a submissive, but Quinton doesn't quite understand what that entails until she arrives and sees it for himself. She thrives in high protocol D/s relationships, but notices that Quinton may not see eye to eye. They spend some time getting to know each other before jumping in to some bondage and rough sex. Quinton has learned some rope skills of his own and is ready to put them to good use with Brooke. She is bound, and then the action begins with rough sex and his own version of domination. Brooke sees the potential in him and is very turned on as he has his way with her.

Video Size: 988 MB
Duration: 00:52:42

https://filejoker.net/4plxuck6rac0
Old 25-08-2022-, 20:22   #125
Princessza6

Default Bella & Demi - The yoke /

Bella & Demi - The yoke /

Cast: Bella, Demi

So recently we added Bella to the herd, because she wrote us a convincing email that the HuCow life is all she desires. She brought her friend Demi for support, just to watch her initiation, but as you know something unexpected happened, and now Demi is part of our herd too! These two new HuCows are so proud! And we are glad to have some real friends in our herd, so they can support each other. Because the HuCow life is not easy. Especially since we have a new machine, the compact cow milker. Just like the compact goat milker, it is extremely powerful for its size. And the metal cups are much heavier, stretching the nipples much more. We installed a cow yoke for Bella, so she could get milked by this new machine. Fortunately for her, Demi was there to massage, oil, and suckle on those massive udders. We love our HuCow duo!!

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:13:07

https://filejoker.net/vm4zkyrpkowg
Old 25-08-2022-, 22:17   #126
Princessza6

Default Bella & Demi - cow versus goat /

Bella & Demi - cow versus goat /

Cast: Bella, Demi

Ever since Bella signed up to be a HuCow, she is at peace. She has found the life she was looking for! Her huge udders are finally getting the treatment they always needed. Her friend Demi wasn't planning to become a HuCow, but when she saw how much her friend was enjoying it, she became curious and a trusty supporter for her friend. Now they are stabled together. They couldn't be happier! The farmer literally has his hands full with these two, massaging them, oiling them, and milking them. Today, we are featuring a unique experiment, never seen before on the internet: a cow milker AND a goat milker. Who will have the biggest nipples at the end? It's not a battle though, these HuCows love each other. Bella and Demi take care of each other's udders at the end, massaging and suckling their painful teats. We should never separate this duo!

Video Size: 999.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

https://filejoker.net/6a07wvl4qo3a
Old 26-08-2022-, 00:12   #127
Princessza6

Default Belinda Lawson in the video: Military Discipline / (Firmhandspanking)

Belinda Lawson in the video: Military Discipline / (Firmhandspanking)

Cast: Belinda Lawson

Release Date: 2016

USA

Leather on bare skin: Belinda Lawson requests a paddling - but not this hard! Stretching out to hold the blackboard, 36C bare breasts bouncing, Belinda Lawson feels the sting of a leather paddle on her bare bottom - and its all at her request in Military Discipline: Asking For It. She isnt expecting Earl Grey to spank her that hard or that many times, but she grits her teeth to show she can take it. Epic slow-motion replays!

Video Size: 358.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:22
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/3izl46u5d5eh
Old 26-08-2022-, 02:09   #128
Princessza6

Default Belinda Lawson - Asking for It (pt 1 - 2) / (pt 1 - 2) (Firmhandspanking)

Belinda Lawson - Asking for It (pt 1 - 2) / (pt 1 - 2) (Firmhandspanking)

Cast: Belinda Lawson

Release Date: 2017

USA

Totally nude in an English country garden: Belinda Lawson spanked and strapped Ordered to strip naked and lie over a trestle frame, Belinda Lawson cant resist goading Earl Grey: Is that the best youve got? as he spanks her bare bottom with a ping pong paddle. When it breaks, he resorts to an intense two-tailed leather strap, making her bare buttocks ripple and naked breasts swing from the impacts. Hot slow-motion replay!Fully nude lying over a punishment frame, Belinda Lawson paddled and strapped Fans of Belinda Lawson will love that she pushes her limits in an all-nude Asking For It scene with Earl Grey. She turns up at his country home demanding a spanking and he adds more than she expected, naked in his garden. A leather paddle and strap bite into her soft buttocks to make her regret her decision to visit, with hot slow-motion replays.

Video Size: 655.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:11

https://filejoker.net/6ayag6wykth0
https://filejoker.net/51ug3nrunmjx
Old 26-08-2022-, 04:05   #129
Princessza6

Default Bambi Belle (Bamboozled / 07.03.2018)

Bambi Belle (Bamboozled / 07.03.2018)

Cast: Bambi Belle, OT

Release Date: 2018

USA

Bambi Belle gets what's coming to her.Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.
Once she's tied the real fun begins. OT likes his victims afraid. He likes that fear in their eyes, he likes how they shudder and moan at a stranger's touch. The giant gags he uses makes Bambi drool all over herself. She can't help it. OT invades every orifice she's got.
Bambi wants to leave, but OT isn't finished with her. He's going to keep her for as long as she has value. Right now that value is in how she responds to his ministrations. He torments her in the worst ways.

Video Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:43:57

https://filejoker.net/qrncm83rmni1
Old 26-08-2022-, 06:00   #130
Princessza6

Default Bad Girls In Bondage! - SPI-164 / (Shadowplay Imaging)

Bad Girls In Bondage! - SPI-164 / (Shadowplay Imaging)

Cast: TOBI, RHIANNON

Some of the hottest 2-girl footage ever created at SPI as SEETHER breathes life back into the classic works of John Willie and Irving Klaw! Tobi and Rhiannon turn up the heat as they take turns being "bad" - binding and gagging each other - and themselves - in this tribute to the masters of bondage "days gone by"! Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though, as each of them shows their 21st century bondagette toughness in tie after rigorous tie. Hogties, chair-ties, self-bondage, and convincing struggles and Mmmphs make this one for the ages - timeless bondage and timeless beauty!

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 01:40:05
Resolution: 640x480
File Extension: avi

https://filejoker.net/rlmr77u4cvpd
Old 26-08-2022-, 21:24   #131
Princessza6

Default Ashlee Graham - At The Throat (2011-08-19)

Ashlee Graham - At The Throat (2011-08-19)

Cast: Ashlee Graham

Release Date: 2011

Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris.
It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time.
It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream.
He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg.
He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time.
And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.

Video Size: 622.4 MB
Duration: 00:55:19

https://filejoker.net/yj5vzgxgf7e0
Old 27-08-2022-, 01:17   #132
Princessza6

Default Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

Cast: Ariel X, Maya Kendrick

Release Date: 16.11.2021

Ariel X is prepping for a big fight, and her manager, Maya Kendrick, doesn't seem to understand the pressure she's under. When Maya tries to push her agenda on Ariel one too many times, Ariel decides it's time Maya got a lesson in pressure. Featuring bondage, suspension, humiliation, clamps, caning, punching, flogging, face sitting, hitachi, strap-on, throat fucking, and anal fisting. When it's all over Maya Kendrick is gonna KNOW that Ariel X is Too Swole to Control.

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 01:00:28

https://filejoker.net/b8zu33f9umn4
Old 27-08-2022-, 03:13   #133
Princessza6

Default Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

Cast: Ariel X, Maya Kendrick

Release Date: 16.11.2021

Ariel X is prepping for a big fight, and her manager, Maya Kendrick, doesn't seem to understand the pressure she's under. When Maya tries to push her agenda on Ariel one too many times, Ariel decides it's time Maya got a lesson in pressure. Featuring bondage, suspension, humiliation, clamps, caning, punching, flogging, face sitting, hitachi, strap-on, throat fucking, and anal fisting. When it's all over Maya Kendrick is gonna KNOW that Ariel X is Too Swole to Control.

Video Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 01:00:28

https://filejoker.net/hz38bd7qpptp
Old 27-08-2022-, 05:10   #134
Princessza6

Default Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2 (2017-05-12)

Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2 (2017-05-12)

Cast: Ariel Blue

Release Date: 2017

As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person.
Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion.
Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do.
I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily.
Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes.
When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices.
He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me.
I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Video Size: 2.01 GB
Duration: 00:37:45

https://filejoker.net/7ptc257trk8a
Old 27-08-2022-, 20:39   #135
Princessza6

Default April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 3: Gamer Incubus

April Olsen - Tainted Love, Episode 3: Gamer Incubus

Cast: April Olsen, Tommy Pistol

Release Date: 05.04.2022

In the third installment of Tainted Love, April is relaxing as Quinton plays the piano for her. They begin to chat about the next fellow that April had a date with, and we uncover a little more this time than just April's sex life. April has set up a chill time to spend with Tommy at his place. They are getting to know each other, which eventually leads to them really getting to know each other. They start off a little awkward, as most of us do, but once they find their rhythm they can't get enough of each other. Clothes come off, and flesh is revealed, leading to some steamy hot sex, along with a power exchange to see what each of them are in to. The move the action to his bedroom where he has all of the things he needs to give her the experience that she came for. April is tied in a few different positions using different things to restrain her with. First there's top, but then Tommy breaks out leather belts, floggers, and of course there is lots of dirty sex too.

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 01:05:03

https://filejoker.net/jwnhj3hwmw1g