Voyeur Forum spymania  

Go Back   Voyeur Forum spymania > General Section > BDSM, Fetish Videos

BDSM, Fetish Videos bondage, sado maso movies, bdsm, sadist vids, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant movies, FemDom

Old 28-04-2024-, 23:10   #211
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Katrin1988 is on a distinguished road
Default A Little Pleasure, A Lot Of Pain - Mistress Amelia, Goddess Mercy Rage

About video: As this scene opens we find a slave secured by his wrists above his head and pacing waiting for Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy who are about to cane him with little concern for his discomfort. No warm up today, the harsh caning starts at once and soon the slave is dancing as the strokes rain down across his ass. The girls literally each take a cheek and he gets both canes at once. Amelia swings down at his lower legs and feet and tells him not to move. Soon the slaves ass is beet red and the slave is crying like a baby.
Amelia decides to take the slaves mind off the pain so she goes around and fondles his balls. She finds they have almost disappeared back into his body from fear. While she rubs his nuts Mercy continues to cane him. Amelia strokes his dick too but not for long as she soon goes back to joining Mercy on his backside. "Let's put some nipple clamps on him" Amelia says happily. The clamps go on his nipples with two extra clamps for his balls. Then back to more beating... only harder. Suddenly, Amelia remembers they have another slave in the next room waiting for a golden shower. "Don't move" Amelia tells the bound slave as they leave the room. The slave continues to whimper

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 06min 52s
File Size : 741.21 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/6117e1b64a9f2/A_...Mercy_Rage.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Femdom-fans.com tubes - Femdom Sex Video
Katrin1988 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2024-, 04:21   #212
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default A Party In Johnnys Bed - Miss Amelia, Goddess Mercy Rage, Mistress Sadie

About video: As this scene opens we find Johnny in bed crying himself to sleep because the invite only fetish party of the year is tonight and he wasn't invited. As Johnny nods off there is suddenly talking in the background, it sounds like a party, and then out of nowhere Miss Sadie appears and wakes Johnny up. The scene gets really strange as suddenly there are three other slaves on the bed and two other Dommes, Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia. "What the hell is going on?" Johnny asks as Amelia sits on his face. The girls start slapping the slaves cock and balls and sitting on their faces until they tell them all to masturbate.
After Johnny has had his face slapped along with his cock and balls, been buried under all the girls asses, and even walked on he finally finds himself alone in the bed with just the three ladies. They kneel on the bed and tell Johnny to come and kiss their asses. He's kisses every butt cheek and is in heaven. They tell him to get back under the covers and his eyes close briefly but then suddenly he is awake again, it's all been a dream! "What a dream" he says adding "even my balls hurt", but how do you explain those lipstick marks all over his face?

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 20s
File Size : 680.39 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/22cdad408d17c/A_...ress_Sadie.mp4
Old 30-04-2024-, 04:21   #213
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Arent They Heavenly - Sadistic Queen Misha

About video: Sadistic Queen Misha has worked up quiet a sweat from disciplining her slave so now she needs him to lick her armpits clean. She rubs her fingers over one pit and sticks it in his mouth so he can get a taste. Next she tells him to sniff it and once she is sure his senses are swimming in her odor she allows him to lick. She tells him to lick not just the pit but up her arm and when he goes back to his job she wants him to leave that taste on his mouth, "Even if you have to kiss someone." The camera scans over the slaves backside to reveal the marks Misha has left on his back and ass.
Next Misha tells him to crawl around to lick the other pit but on the way tells him to stop to smell her feet and kiss her shoes first. Once that is done he attends to the other pit and Misha points out that he is lucky she doesn't have another slave there sharing the job. Once her pits are clean Misha tells the slave she is done with him as she has to get ready for her date. "Maybe my pits will be all sweaty again when I get back" she says. As he crawls away she smells her pits and says "Not bad." She then looks at you and asks if you could do a better job

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 11s
File Size : 572.89 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/71162eea5866f/Ar...ueen_Misha.mp4
Old 01-05-2024-, 04:35   #214
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Ballbusting Trampler - Mistress Mercy Rage

About video: Ballbusting and trampling at the same time makes this an interesting cross fetish clip that might just appeal to all subs if for no other reason than to see gorgeous Mistress Mercy, in only panties and bra, inflicting punishment upon her slave. Trampling can be painful, if you've every experienced it, repeatedly being kicked in the balls takes it to an all new level.
Mercy walks across the slaves chest and stomach and all the way down his legs. The slave cries a lot but Mercy shows a bit of mercy by occasionally letting him kiss and worship her sexy long feet and her beautiful bubble butt. When she bends down so he can kiss her ass she uses her hands to slap his cock and balls. She even steps on his head and does it all in such a soft seductive way as if hurting a man is not unlike sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of tea. She knows men are meant to suffer for her and they want to suffer for her... they're both getting exactly what they want! "I love making men cry" she says while kicking his balls, adding "This is for all the horrible things men have done to women." Get this clip if you dream of suffering for someone as beautiful as Mistress Mercy

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 36s
File Size : 726.79 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b8b3fbeab6fe9/Ba...Mercy_Rage.mp4
Old 02-05-2024-, 04:20   #215
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Best Foot Slave Gets My Ass - Mistress Mercy

About video: As this scene opens divine Mistress Mercy is in the yard, in only a skimpy two piece bathing suit, walking her slaves. They are collared and leashed and crawling on all fours as she leads them into the shade where they are to worship her gorgeous high arched feet and long toes. As she relaxes on a blanket they each take a foot and she gives them an incentive saying whoever does the best job will be rewarded with her sitting on his face.
Both slaves use their hands and mouths to massage and lick her feet and she says "My ass is a great motivator." She tells them she wants to see a look of desperation in their eyes. One slave takes all her toes and part of her foot into his mouth as she thrusts her foot deeper. Mercy comments that her feet are dirty of course but she likes how both slaves are oblivious to that. Her sexy voice is mesmerizing and the slaves will do anything to please her. Each slave has his own idea of what excellent foot worship is but eventually Mistress has to choose a winner. She has the winner lay on the blanket and she sits on his face. She tells the other slave to continue worshiping her feet. It seems there are really no losers here! Mistress takes a foot and rubs it on the winners cock. OK maybe there is a winner after all! Which slave would you prefer to be

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 07s
File Size : 1240.01 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7b590ca956b10/Be...ress_Mercy.mp4
Old 03-05-2024-, 04:06   #216
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Best Of Family Fantasy 2 - Mistress Anjolie

About video: Kenny comes from a family of dominant Women. Kenny is educated everyday as to what his role is in the family, complete servitude and subjugation.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 00s
File Size : 540.11 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8d1b60f467ef8/Be...ss_Anjolie.mp4
Old 03-05-2024-, 22:55   #217
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Best Of Family Fantasy 6 - Mistress Kandy, Mistress Red, Mistress Sasha

About video: Here at Club St1letto we're not afraid to keep it all in the family, men are men and deserve to be treated poorly. Stepsons, husbands, and so on, they're all the same!

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 01s
File Size : 437.77 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1e11a75c97d0a/Be...ress_Sasha.mp4
Old 04-05-2024-, 04:04   #218
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Best Of Farting 2

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 01s
File Size : 477.98 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5a1067a474ed8/Best_Of_Farting_2.mp4
Old 06-05-2024-, 23:09   #219
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Cucky Hubby Is My Little Virgin Fucker - Mistress Paige

About video: Mistress Paige has an unmatched sex life with someone always pleasuring her, at least orally, including Kenny and Jerry, and other slaves, multiple lovers and in hard times her cuck husband who at almost 50 is still a virgin. In this scene Paige has hubby wearing a mouth dildo. Right from the start he demonstrates his inability to pleasure a woman by entering her too fast and penetrating with the speed of a school boi trying to get some action for the first time in his life. Mistress likes it slow to start and a build up but he has no clue of such techniques. This is an opportune time for Paige to belittle him, make him aware of how small he is and insignificant, in general. She also talks about her hung lovers and of course all the things she has subjected hubby to including a lot of fluffing and cleaning up and the humiliation on the wedding night when he thought she was going to fuck him but instead she fucked the best man. "He didn't even know the best man" she says with a laugh. Naturally Paige decided who would have that job and rugged looks and a big cock were the main criteria. On his wedding night the only sex hubby got was sucking hot cum from his wife's pussy.
Eventually hubby gets into a rhythm and Paige closes her eyes imagining someone else while she touches herself. She mentions that she is working on a 20 man bukkake for him and all the cum he misses with his mouth he will lick up. She says she might have to put up a flyer in the neighborhood promoting it with his face on it and a footnote that says the best studs will get to fuck the wife. Soon she thrashes with pleasure and then she has hubby remove the dildo and suck it clean. "It's a combination of my boyfriends cum and my pussy juices" she tells him. Paige now tells hubby he is free to return to his office where they are probably waiting for him. She'll be at home with a boyfriend while he toils at work while in chastity

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 37s
File Size : 848.53 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/71c969d98bffc/Cu...ress_Paige.mp4
Old 07-05-2024-, 04:15   #220
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Deviant Mouth Dildo Sex - Miss Ryan Omen

Info file :
Runtime : 09min 11s
File Size : 1005.57 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bcf72289d1841/De..._Ryan_Omen.mp4
Old 07-05-2024-, 23:17   #221
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Doctor Bellatrix Uses Corporal Medicine - Lady Bellatrix

About video: As we saw in Yes I'm a Doctor, I took a weekend Course Johnny is coming to Dr. Bellatrix for help with his erectile issues. Things are a bit unconventional in this clinic but Bellatrix has her way of getting results and already there are instances of Johnny getting erections so it's only a matter of time until he is 'fixed'. As this scene opens Johnny is muttering about the waiting room conditions (a cage) just as Bellatrix walks in with the key. She lets him out and has him lay on the surface of the cage, or medical table as she likes to call it.
Today will be no different than other days with unusual treatment methods. She opens his mouth and thrusts her hand into it and says she is pleased that his gagging reflex has improved since they sent him to a gay sauna over the weekend to suck cocks. She tells him she has photos and noticed his cock was hard while blowing men. She spits in his mouth and tells him to swallow it as it is part of his medicine. The talk and actions already get Johnny aroused as his cock springs to life. "It seems the only way you are going to get better is if we treat you like garbage" she tells him. She has dealt with many men like this over the years. She now tells Johnny to flip over and to show him her man pussy. "Were you getting fucked at the gay club as well?" she asks Johnny and he admits he was. "Were you embarrassed?" she asks. He admits he was but she says she saw no photos of him getting pounded and it was part of his home work so she will have to discipline him. She proceeds to use her hand on his backside but it's only a warmup. She pulls out her harshest leather flogger. Watch as she takes it to Johnny's ass until he breaks down and starts crying. "When I'm done Dr. Julio will come in and fuck you up the ass" she tells him. After several extra severe strikes Johnny starts to shake and tremble. Dr. Bellatrix tells him to sit up and red the eye chart because she is concerned. When he can't read the third line she tells him he will have to go back to the waiting room (the cage). She says she will get back to him shortly adding "If I run out of time, don't worry, I'll be back in the morning."

Info file :
Runtime : 08min 20s
File Size : 772.53 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dbf3c0e3d05a7/Do..._Bellatrix.mp4
Old 08-05-2024-, 23:23   #222
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Enslaved And Ballbusted By The Milf Next Door - Auntie Paige

About video: Auntie Paige has got most of the men in the neighborhood in line, to do her biding, because why stop at kenny. Today she has a 30 something secured in the dungeon by his wrists, naked and exposed. She snaps her fingers and he comes out of his stupor, no idea where he even is. Paige tells you that this guy thought he was coming over for a MILF piece of ass, he had no idea he'd find himself bound and helpless in a dungeon. "You're my slave now" she tells him. "I'm not a slave" he replies. Paige kneels him in the balls and says "Yes you are."
Paige proceeds to knee and kick her new slave in the balls and also pull his nipples and slap his face. She gets on all fours and even teases him with her ass. She then takes his cock in her hand, stroking it, and she asks him if he'd like a blow job. "Yes please" he replies. Paige laughs and slaps his cock and balls before getting up and kicking his balls again and again from front and back. "What would your girlfriend think if she saw this?" Paige asks him, reminding him that everything is on camera. She tells him that she knows him and Kenny used to go to school together and not only is kenny her slave but he is her toilet too. "What does that mean?" he asks. "Just you wait and see" she says. She then tells him kenny licks her ass after she uses the toilet and he likes it, and so will he. Paige wants to get a video of him being her toilet to use as blackmail material against his circle including his girlfriend. Once satisfied she has inflicted appropriate punishment for their first session, Paige snaps her fingers and he goes into a fully relaxed mode. "Next thing he knows he'll be waking up in his own bed and wondering why his balls are so sore" Paige says with a smile. Paige Rules

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 19s
File Size : 683.68 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/38881ad3cbff0/En...ntie_Paige.mp4
Old 09-05-2024-, 23:30   #223
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default Forest Logs - Beautiful Mistress Mercy

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 25s
File Size : 1591.55 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/83049b53477c2/Fo...ress_Mercy.mp4
Old 12-05-2024-, 22:52   #224
Katrin1988
V.I.P.

Default His Battered Butt And Balls - Princess Ivy, Goddess Mia

About video: When a slave realizes he's going to be disciplined by two Mistresses, not just one, his heart just flutters, out of excitement... and of fear too, of course. In this scene Goddess Ivy and Princess Mia have locked one slave in the cage and that means the other gets most of their attention, outside of when Ivy kicks the bound slave repeatedly in the nuts and then makes the other lick his ball sweat off her boots through the bars of the cage.
The 'lucky' slave however is subjected to flogging, spanking, ball twisting, and ball busting by this dynamic duo and the ladies only inspire each other to punish him even more. Which slave do you want to be? Ivy lets the caged slave know he is a special ball licker in such a seductive way that might influence which role you want? Decisions! Decisions

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 44s
File Size : 742.51 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d54b73334c0b5/Hi...oddess_Mia.mp4